11th September 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after pursuing diploma in electronics and communication from BMIP Jagdishpur Sonipat Haryana?

sir/mam i m bhupendra sharma from delhi and i m pursuing diploma in electronics n comm. from BMIP jagdishpur sonipat haryana .... how i prepare to get a govt job (refrence books) .....please tell me i m waiting for ur answer...my id is ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Best college near Sonipat for admission in engineering in electronics and communication stream?
  2. How to get a job while doing B.Tech after diploma in computer engineering from PM Polytechnic Sonipat Haryana
  3. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Is government polytechnic Sonipat approved by AICTE?
  7. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  8. After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?
  9. What are the government jobs after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  10. What should I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  12. How can I get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  13. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  14. List of institutes which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to certificate holder in Motor Winding and House Wiring in Sonipat, Haryana? Course duration, fee expenses and qualification required for admission?
  15. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence?
  17. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  18. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 74%?
17th May 2012, 07:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after pursuing diploma in electronics and communication from BMIP Jagdishpur Sonipat Haryana?

Diploma candidates can get government jobs. Since most of the government offices select candidates through written examination, you need to first prepare thoroughly for written exam. You need to practice for these exams by referring model question papers and other text books. You can refer official website of concerned government department where in the notifications for jobs will be published. You can submit applications via online for jobs. Those who clear written exam have to attend P.I also. You can try for jobs in government divisions like Railways, defense services, banks etc.
23rd June 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after pursuing diploma in electronics and communication from BMIP Jagdishpur Sonipat Haryana?

diploma karne ke baad achi job ke leye kya krna chaiye
1st June 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get a govt job after passing diploma in electronics with 53%? Which Govt department is suitable for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?