25th March 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Government Job being a candidate having an aggregate of 86.98% in B.Tech with Computer Science?

Sir, i am a student of b.Tech. Computer Science
m doing my six month Industrial training.
my %age of degree is 86.98%,
I want a Gov.Job.
plz tell me how can i got it.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  2. How to get a Government Job being a candidate having an aggregate of 86.98% in B.Tech with Computer Science?
  3. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  4. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  6. Exams to be written for Central Government jobs for Computer Science students? -- [New]
  7. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Any government jobs for computer science branch students?
  10. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  11. How to do government job after completing B.Tech with aggregate of 58%
  12. Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  14. How to look for government job after completing B.Tech in computer science with 77% aggregate? I am not interested in programming side
  15. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  16. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  17. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  18. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
8th June 2012, 03:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Government Job being a candidate having an aggregate of 86.98% in B.Tech with Computer Science?

Job opportunities often arise in firms like ONGC, SAIL, BSNL, etc for CSE graduates. You can get in to the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee in these organizations. Core software jobs exist in firms like CDIT, CDAC, etc. You can find opportunities as JTO in BSNL. Banks, UPSC, SSC, etc conducts selection tests for the recruitment of B.Tech’s.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?