25th October 2011, 11:45 AM
R NAGESWARA RAO

How to join government job in technical side after completing B.Tech with 70%?

i want a govt job at technical side,i completed my B.tech with 70%.plz tel me if any?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get technical Government sector job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  2. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  3. What are the available career options after completing 3 years diploma in CSE?
  4. Is it possible for a student to join government job while doing regular course?
  5. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  7. Will I be able to crack GMAT by hard preparation?
  8. How can I find a government job after completing B.Tech in IT?
  9. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication? -- [New]
  10. What should I do to get a job in technical side? I am a final year civil engineering student
  11. How may I join Indian Airforce after completing B.Tech(ECE)? I want to get a job in Technical branch
  12. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65%
  13. How to apply for a right job after completing B.Tech?
  14. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  15. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  16. Can I get a government job after completing B.Tech in Mechanical from CMJ university
  17. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  18. Which is a better choice after Aeronautical Engineering between ME,MS and MBA?
10th January 2012, 01:48 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join government job in technical side after completing B.Tech with 70%?

In India there are several entrance exams conducted by central and state government for different posts and grades all across India for technicians. As a B.Tech you can appear for the entrance exams as per your choice conducted by the UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB etc.
Few of the upcoming exams conducted by UPSC are as follows;
Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam: 29.1.2012
Engineering Services Exam: 15.6.2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?