21st February 2012, 03:08 PM
Arvind parmar

How to get a government job in social sector?

Res/sir/Madam
Good afternon my self Arvind Parmar form Distt.Neemuch,m.p.and i am working in private sector,Res/Sir I want Govt jobs in social sector in my fields Neemuch.m.p. Because I have more responsibilities my family, I have three brothers and four sisters.My father and mother also.my other brother and sister also employ they have no jobs.

Thanks mo.no.9691899770

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government sector after finishing B.Ed with English and Social Studies?
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more? -- [New]
  3. How to get a government job in social sector?
  4. Suggestions to do government jobs in other sectors related to social work?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  6. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  7. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  8. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  9. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  11. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  12. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  13. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector?
  14. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  15. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  16. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Welder Engineer?
8th May 2012, 08:23 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a government job in social sector?

dear friend,

Government jobs in social sector such as marketing fields like
HLL Lifecare limited(HLL),has been entrusted by National AIDS control Organization(NACO).
Job title-State program manager

Job responsibilities:
responsibile for both sales as well as program implementation strategic planning and representing the organization.
Essential qualification:
MBA
Experience:
5 years experience in OTC marketing/Pharma.Social sector experience will be an added advantage.

Job title-Field operations manager
Job responsibilities:
Monitor and supervice overall sales and communication actives of the project in the assigned districs of the region.
Esential qualification:
MBA
Essential experience:
5 years in Retail sales in FMCG/Pharma.
for more details Http://careers.lifecarehll.com/

All the best...................
9th July 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job in social sector?

After completed M.A. in human rights how can i get a job in social sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?