2nd November 2011, 03:18 PM
sumanyash

How to get a job in government sector after finishing B.Ed with English and Social Studies?

sir,
I have done my b.ed by the subject english and social studies and i want to have some job from the side of government.
for that what i have to do please tell me i want to be the government
tacher

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  2. How to apply for senior assistants in Government Sector? How to prepare for these entrance exams?
  3. Best country for Teaching jobs in English and Social studies?
  4. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get a job in government sector after completing M.A(English)? What is the qualification?
  6. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  7. Any government jobs related to social sector in UP?
  8. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  9. How can I get a job in government sector after finishing my M.E? Any entrance exams or government jobs in my field?
  10. What will I do after BSc in chemistry research
  11. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  12. What can I do to get job before finishing my studies? -- [New]
  13. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  14. When can I get the government after finishing D.T.Ed in social welfare department in Chennai?
  15. Am I eligible to apply in KVS, Central and CBSE schoola after completion of BCA Maths and B.Ed in Social Studies?
  16. How to get a job in government sector after finishing B.Tech in ECE with 58%?
  17. How to get a government job in social sector?
  18. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
6th January 2012, 01:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector after finishing B.Ed with English and Social Studies?

To get any job with state or central government you have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by state PSC, UPSC, SSC or IBPS or other bank exams etc.If you query is about getting a job in government schools then you have to pass the Teachers Eligibility Test for selection as a teacher in government schools.
6th January 2012, 05:50 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector after finishing B.Ed with English and Social Studies?

Hi Friend,

your qualification is more suitable for teaching profession.

After B.Ed you can write TET ie Teachers Eligibility Test and

you also can write DSC exam through which you can become a Govt Teacher.

All The Best
27th July 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to know other job opportunities in b.ed social science apart from teaching
8th April 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Am i elgible for MA English after B.com and B.ed with English and social methodology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?