14th December 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get the I-Card for SCRA entrance exam?

please tel me how to get the i card for scra examination please send me my i card at my home address or send me mail at [email protected]

15th December 2011, 12:53 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: How to get the I-Card for SCRA entrance exam?

SCRA exam is conducted by UPSC and for all the happenings of the exam , UPSC is responsible.
Your I-Card is dispatched 2 weeks prior to the exam by UPSC .
In case you have mentioned a wrong or invcalid address , then you wont receive the admit card.
16th December 2011, 06:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tel me how to get the i card for scra examination please send me my i card at my home address or send me mail at [email protected]
Admit Card of SCRA Examination :
----------------------------

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination or Graduate degree course with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for SCRA Examination.

For this year SCRA Examination was already completed and the last date of apply for this examination was already over. The last date of apply for this examination was already over on 21/Nov/2011 and the examination will be held on 29/Jan/2012.

If you have already applied for this examination, then please prepare well because the examination will be started soon in next Month i.e on January 2012, The admit card of this examination will be send through Mail in the Respective E-mail ID before three weeks before the commencement of the exam.

Those who will not received his admit card through E-mail, May download the Admit card from UPSC website.

So, please wait for the admit card and prepare for this examination according to the syllabus and pattern and for more information check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
16th December 2011, 07:07 PM
bishnu_g

dear friend you will not get any I card you will get admit card before 20 days from commencement of exam
visit upsc.gov.in
best wishes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?