20th July 2011, 03:07 PM
Chashanpreet

How to get information relating to bank exams? Procedure to apply for these exams?

How to get detail information related to banking exams and what is the procedure to apply in exams?????

20th July 2011, 08:36 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: How to get information relating to bank exams? Procedure to apply for these exams?

you may get information regading vacancy from employment news/rojgar samachar published in every week.you also get related informmation from www.sarkari naukari.com . for filling of bank application you have to go online.respective bank have their website from there you can feel the form online for that you have to pay exam fee in the form of bank challan ,filled bank challan have to be deposited in respective bank & bank will give you a refrence number.this number is required at the time of filling form.you have need a valid email id,for further communication like acceptence of application form,admit card etc.you have no need to send any document to bank,please keep your fee challan sleep safe which is required at exam.for preparation of exam you may get help from yahoo education.
21st July 2011, 12:19 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Default Re: How to get information relating to bank exams? Procedure to apply for these exams?

Hello friend,Information related to various entrance exams of banking is used to be notified in newspapers, employment newspapers according to their session, So keep on reading these newspapers.
You can also get information from websites of different banks.
I want to tell you one latest news that now a Common Admission Test is going to held on. It means that now you have no need to fill the application form of different banks, you have to fill a single form for written exam and it includes all the banks i.e., your score card is valid for joining of every bank.
any bank can call you for interview.
There is one most important thing that your score card will be valid for 1-year and 6-months.It means that you can apply for bank job in any bank and from any month upto one and a half year.
You can take Application form for this common admission test till 30th July and you have to submit the filled form till this date.
There is no so different procedure to fill the form-
Take the form from book-stall or form center .
make the DD of required amount as mentioned in the form brochure and in favour of that bank which are mentioned in the brochure.
take the pay-in-slip from the bank and and DD also. submit these with form
Fill the form in proper manner and post it from your registered post-office.
4th August 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

im complit b.com course on present year and im not have expiriance and i want work in any one government bank so can i apply
15th August 2011, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th from NIOS Board . Can i apply for bank clerk
15th August 2011, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th from NIOS Board . Can i apply for bank clerk
14th September 2011, 11:08 PM
vijay131191

Smile Re: How to get information relating to bank exams? Procedure to apply for these exams?

thanks for your info.....
16th September 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

is tht 10th or 12th persantage is required for banking coures or exam?
19th September 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I am in T.Y B.com should i am able to apply for bank po entrance exam
22nd September 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to get information relating to bank exams? Procedure to apply for these exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is tht 10th or 12th persantage is required for banking coures or exam?
Ya sure, u should have 60% in both. Some of the bank it may very to 55%.
26th September 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

When is sbi exam is gng to be conducted in recent time plz let me knw it soon...
27th September 2011, 01:33 AM
saurabh abhijeet

hello,

there is no any official announcement for the recruitment but
perhaps its clarical recruitment will come in december and its
PO recruitment will come next year......

for detais you can visit the official website of state bank
of india

www.statebankofindia.com
2nd October 2011, 09:39 AM
msangol

plz send me the information abt the bank exams and the date and where i can do the course . so plz let me know as possible as on my email id
15th December 2011, 07:10 PM
Arunkumar9077

I want to apply in banking sector can i know how can i get the info
5th February 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I m a hs 2nd year student and I want to know the procedure and the date of the exam ? My email id is [email protected].
26th February 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I am 2 yr student i wnt to knw the date of exams....my [email protected]
9th May 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass in commerce please information to job in bank clerk
5th July 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i have 53% marks in 12 and 55% marks in b.sc,shoul i elegible for bank po test?
1st August 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

let me know the procedure for appearing for bank exams please
11th January 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing my b.com final year,aftr my b.com studies i want to go for bank jobs,so for this what is the procedure for geting the job??.....
18th June 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me what is the new age limit fo ibps bank po 2013 exam,some people say this time max age limit wii 28 years for general,is o it true or not,please help me sir,my date of birth is 9/12/84,am i eligible for po exam or not.
19th June 2013, 01:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Bank examinations are conducted by IBPS and SBI for Clerical and PO in Government Banks. You can apply for the examination through the official website when the notifications are out.

Age Limit:

Age should be between 18 to 28 for Clerical. For PO age should be between 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation is available for reserved categories.

SC/ST - 5 years relaxation

OBC - 3 years relaxation

PWD - 10 years relaxation

Eligibility for IBPS:

Should have a Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.

So if you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible to apply for this examination.

Examination Pattern:

The examination will have objective type questions and you need to pass in each section and clear overall cut off to get a call for Interview. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.

-Quantitative Aptitude

-Reasoning Aptitude

-General Awareness

-Computer Knowledge

-English Language Skills

For more information visit following websites:

-For IBPS Official website http://www.ibps.in

-For SBI official website http://www.sbi.co.in
28th July 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I completed my B C A from BAMU A. bad Board . Can i apply for bank clerk plz. tell me information in my [email protected]
16th January 2014, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I am 2 yr student i wnt to knw about exam forms nd fees procedure..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?