7th February 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get into Ph.D after doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics without qualifying GATE?

i am doing m.pharm.in pharmaceutics.i am not gate qualified.how to get a chance for phd?

Please reply

12th February 2011, 10:15 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: How to get into Ph.D after doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics without qualifying GATE?

If you have not qualified gate exam then you need to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted by the universities providing phd program.
if you qualify the exam then you need to appear for the interview section and those who qualified gate are directly eligible for the interview exam.
27th February 2011, 12:27 PM
chinudey20

Default Re: How to get into Ph.D after doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics without qualifying GATE?

If you are qualified for Gate then you have to apply for exams conducted by Universities themselves . According to the rank you can get seat in the colleges.
20th June 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I am doing mpharm ph.analysis.how to get into phd through gpat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?