16th June 2010, 04:41 PM
Bharti Rana

How to get into Research & Development (R&D) after MCA?

HI!!
I am MCA passout...
I want to be part of Research & Development (R&D) .

Will you please guide me how should i start to achieve my goal.

Thanks in advance
But reply positively

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs for mca in research and development?
  2. Procedure to apply for six weeks training at Defense Research & Development Organization? Fee structure for it?
  3. Jobs after MCA other than software development when programming skills are not strong? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Career in research and development? Jobs in research and development department of private companies?
  5. How to get into research and development field after completion of B.Sc course?
  6. NET/SET or PhD which is a better option after MCA?
  7. What can I do after BSc final year?
  8. What is the scope after pursuing B.Sc with Biotechnology?
  9. Which course is best for me after BCA if my programming is not that good?
  10. Placement facilities offered in Institute of Research Development & Training for PG Diploma in Web Designing candidates?
  11. What preparation or certification programs should I do while doing MCA to get good job after MCA?
  12. How can I apply for DRDO exam?
  13. Details of placement cell for Diploma(Mechatronics) candidates in Institute of Research Development & Training, Kanpur?
  14. List of affiliated MCA Ph.D research centers after qualifying the Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. How many seats are available for PG Diploma in Web Designing course in Institute of Research Development & Training?
  16. How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology at Sastra University? What are the opportunities in India?
  17. Is there any scope for nanotechnology engineering in the upcoming year?
  18. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
16th June 2010, 06:50 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get into Research & Development (R&D) after MCA?

you can regularly check on employnment new paper. this news paper full information will be provided.
16th June 2010, 08:09 PM
jicks

Hi,

Are you asking for jobs pertaining to R & D ?

If yes, R & D involves crafting of circuits and chips and to re-build the computer.

There are lot of companies who search for the kind of people like you.

If you meant doing further studies, then Ph.D is one of the options
But nowadays lot of students pursue ph.d thinking of getting high salaried jobs.
But only few succeed, and that too only in teaching line.

regards
16th June 2010, 09:50 PM
sanjusays

listen you can't go directly into research and development....One option is doing m tech from good college other is gaining work experience in a particular domain and then opting for research in that domain.....
28th June 2010, 12:29 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You can pursue Phd after MCA.
After that you can easily join the R&D field.
Research and development involves the crafting of circuits and chips and computer architecture or redesigning of whole system.

There are ample opportunities to explore innovative developments in the case of circuitry design and further application programs.

So go for it. All the best!
19th August 2010, 01:18 PM
soumali

i am presently working in the research and development department of tcs,kolkata.i work as a researcher in the innovations lab on multimedia solutions.i am a b.tech passout from the college.even i have some of my friends who have mca degree and working as my colleagues.even u can come to this field without further studies.u can sit in the off campus interview and then after completion of ur initial training join the r&d labs by requesting the hr of the company.but u need a little project experience atleast in the particular field of research to convince the hr that ur eligible.
31st August 2010, 03:25 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear friend,

MCA itself is a very demanding course in the software industries.
As you have keen interest in the research works,you can surely go for it.

Basically reputed software farms arrange research programs for interested people and you can join there after your MCA.

Best of luck!
25th January 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Kindly mention few it companies in bangalore where one can get R and D hobs
12th February 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi.I am MCA 2009 passout...did mainframes course and still in search of a job but till date i have not been called for any interview.what should i do.i thought of doing PH.D but as i completed my MCA frm OSMANIA UNIVERSITY,i cant apply directly either i hav to do M.Tech or go for NET exam...but my situation is tht i cant afford now for any courses.what should i do in order to be placed in IT job. sugest me any best consultancy who can place me in IT very soon.
21st March 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

MCA student get phd are not
31st March 2011, 11:11 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
You can pursue Phd after MCA.
After that you can easily join the R&D field.
Research and development involves the crafting of circuits and chips and computer architecture or redesigning of whole system.

There are ample opportunities to explore innovative developments in the case of circuitry design and further application programs.

Thanks
22nd April 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I am 2011 passout MCA student and I am doing 2 month's training in ERP, i want to do Phd but i have not enough knowledge about specialization in phd. Please tell me about the best scope in phd and also about its fee structure. Is it necessary to go through the net exam.
13th July 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

what are the steps i should follow while i want to become a R@D carrier
12th September 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir. :) .Iam interest study on research development after completion of MCA . . . . . . .how to get in RD. . .?
Plz any1 gv me info
12th September 2011, 07:16 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
You are very much eligible to apply in the IT companies.
If you are really interested to go for Research work then I will suggest you to go for Ph.D.After that you can join the R&D field which involves the crafting of circuits & chips and computer architecture.
All the very best for your future.
Thank you.
5th March 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumali View Post
i am presently working in the research and development department of tcs,kolkata.i work as a researcher in the innovations lab on multimedia solutions.i am a b.tech passout from the college.even i have some of my friends who have mca degree and working as my colleagues.even u can come to this field without further studies.u can sit in the off campus interview and then after completion of ur initial training join the r&d labs by requesting the hr of the company.but u need a little project experience atleast in the particular field of research to convince the hr that ur eligible.
@soumali: hey thanks 4 info........but i have one doubt if u can clarify then i'll be thank full to you....... if i wanna go in R&D as a system programmer what type of project exposure i should have......and which branch of tcs would be suitable for it after ILP.please reply
30th March 2012, 07:40 PM
kaveribiswas

Are you asking for jobs pertaining to R & D ?

If yes, R & D involves crafting of circuits and chips and to re-build the computer.

There are lot of companies who search for the kind of people like you.

If you meant doing further studies, then Ph.D is one of the options
But nowadays lot of students pursue ph.d thinking of getting high salaried jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?