12th October 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

List of affiliated MCA Ph.D research centers after qualifying the Ph.D entrance exam?

Hello!

I had qualified Ph.D entrance exam in Master in Computer Application (MCA) and now searching for affiliated mca phd research centre. Please let me know if anyone knows. I want to apply for the research centre and start my course soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of affiliated MCA research center for Ph.D? -- [New]
  2. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  3. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  4. Research centres in India and criteria for enrollment in PhD?
  5. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  6. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  8. Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?
  9. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  10. PhD Research in Data Mining? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry? Syllabus of Ph.D in Chemistry?
  13. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  14. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  15. Ph.D course after completing MCA course? List of university and their date of entrance exam for Ph.D course?
  16. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  17. Is there any scope in MD in Biochemistry?
  18. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
13th October 2016, 06:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of affiliated MCA Ph.D research centers after qualifying the Ph.D entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello!

I had qualified Ph.D entrance exam in Master in Computer Application (MCA) and now searching for affiliated mca phd research centre. Please let me know if anyone knows. I want to apply for the research centre and start my course soon. Thank you!
List of the research center for Ph.D course in India for Computer Science:-

ISI Kolkata
Address: No. 203, Barrackpore Trunk Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700108
Phone: 033 2575 2001

BARC
Address: Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400085
Phone: 022 2550 5050

IGIDR
Address: 5, Gen AK Vaidya Marg, Film City Road, Santosh Nagar, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065
Phone: 022 2841 6200
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?