10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for PG Diploma in Web Designing course in Institute of Research Development & Training?

Please help me to know about the seats which are available in Institute of Research Development & Training for PG Diploma in Web Designing course. Please tell me how many seats are available?

Related Questions:
  1. Placement facilities offered in Institute of Research Development & Training for PG Diploma in Web Designing candidates?
  2. Details of placement cell for Diploma(Mechatronics) candidates in Institute of Research Development & Training, Kanpur?
  3. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
  4. Web designing career after B.Sc, Diploma in web development, DCA and office management
  5. What is the scope of Web Designing and Development course?
  6. Best Colleges for MCA in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the short term courses available which I can take to get the software job after completion of B.E EEE? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for six weeks training at Defense Research & Development Organization? Fee structure for it?
  9. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  10. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
  11. Which all course to take after completion of engineering to get a perfect software job?
  12. Is it possible to get a software job right after completion of software graduation course?
  13. What course to do after completion of B.Tech for getting job in software field?
  14. Best computer course after 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to get a computer based job after taking Bio Chemistry in 12th standard?
  16. Which are the good topics in HR project?
  17. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. How to get into Research & Development (R&D) after MCA?
15th October 2021, 07:44 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How many seats are available for PG Diploma in Web Designing course in Institute of Research Development & Training?

Total 30 seats are available for PG Diploma in Web Designing course in Institute of Research Development & Training.

Each year around 50% students get placed with average package of 3 - 5 LPA.

Last year highest package was 8 LPA.

Last year around 40% students got placed.

For admission visit official website-
https://irdtup.in/trainingcell.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?