11th August 2012, 11:34 AM
apurvkale

How to get into IT sector after completing mechanical engineering?

I have completed my mechanical engg . i have no interest in mechanical .. i want to get into IT sector ... what should i do to get there... n if i have to do some courses which course should i do???

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job in any sector after completing M.Tech in mechanical engineering with 61%? Am I eligible for government exam?
  2. How can I get a job in Power Sector after completing engineering in Mechanical branch
  3. How to get a good job in core sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  5. What are the jobs available after completing diploma for mechanical engineering in government and private sector?
  6. How to join banking sector after completing mechanical engineering?
  7. How to join government sector for future assurance after completing BSc in Physics and diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Career and placements in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  11. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  13. How to take training in government sector after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical(Automobile)
  14. Which stream is a better choice for me between Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering to get a Job in Government sector?
  15. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  16. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering?
  17. Mtech in petroleum engineering? higher studies and career in oil sector
  18. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
8th May 2016, 11:17 AM
babuan123
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get into IT sector after completing mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apurvkale View Post
I have completed my mechanical engg . i have no interest in mechanical .. i want to get into IT sector ... what should i do to get there... n if i have to do some courses which course should i do???
If you wan to get job in IT sector but you have degree in Mechanical Engineering so don't worry you can able to join in IT sector after pursuing some courses which are related to the computer languages.

There are following courses which are help to you for merging in the IT industry,
Java
Java Advance
PHP
.NET
IBM mainframe
Android

After the pursuing the one of the above course with the full dedication then you can select in the IT sector.
Huge scope in the field of IT in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?