6th September 2017, 12:20 PM
jayajasmine295

How to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany?

Dear Sir/Mam, How to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany? Can you please provide me the details which I need to follow to get the best job? Do I need to do some extra course now or not needed? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

8th September 2017, 03:55 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) Botany is an under graduation course. After completing this course there are many job options, some of them are listed below.

- Plant Pathologist
- Farming Consultant
- Molecular biologist
- Environmental consultant
- Plant Biochemist
- Nursery manager
- Conservationist
- Plant explorer
- Ecologist

There are many companies which provide jobs for B.Sc botany candidates. You need to check few job sites like fresherworld, Nakuri, quikr and company official website. Based on the state the companies varies.
You need to apply for the company and attend for interview, based on your performance in the exam you'll be given job.

8th September 2017, 08:01 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany?

There are so many job opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Botany. After completion of the course, you can apply for job in various colleges, pharmaceutical companies, nursery farms, environmental consultancies etc. You simply have to visit the official websites of above mentioned companies and search for any vacancy. If there is any vacancy, then you have to apply online. You have to go through the selection process after applying online. General selection process includes written test, GD, interview.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?