15th October 2012, 07:46 PM
sandhyapatina

How to get a job after passing masters degree in Human Resource management and marketing

hi,
I am a Masters Degree holder (MBA) in Human Resources Management & Marketing ,i would like to do job but i dont speak english properly ,i can`t attempt interviews properly so plz help me and tell me some tips please,

Regards,
sandhya patina

11th August 2013, 12:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after passing masters degree in Human Resource management and marketing

First of all, you need to improve your communication skills. Self preparation or training under soft skill training centers can be adopted for this. After that You can try for managerial jobs. Management trainee position in banks are suitable for you. Same job profile is often offered with firms like CIL, HLL, etc. Selection to such jobs are usually made through written test and interview.
11th August 2013, 02:22 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: How to get a job after passing masters degree in Human Resource management and marketing

Hello Friend!
Don't worry today lack of proper English we don't able to communicate with others due to fear or some guilty feeling that I may use unnecessary words in my English thats why you didn't attend the interview properly.Some of useful tips will be be confident what you are talking and use simple words while you are talking will you feel comfortable.Read Hindu news paper daily maintain a Dictionary to understand the words in the paper.After reading what ever the new words you have learn that day use them while you communicate with others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?