7th February 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Courses in Commerce for post graduate?

list the courses after completing post graduation? which of the courses for commerce graduate after competing post graduation

11th February 2014, 08:12 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses in Commerce for post graduate?

There are many number of Postgraduate courses available after Commerce field.Soon after completion of the Bachelor degree in commerce field,you may go for the various Postgraduate courses such as ,Masters in Finance & Control(M F C),Master of Commerce(M.Com),Chartered Financial Analyst(C.F.A),Chartered Accountancy(C.A),M.B.A in Finance stream,Company Secretary(C.S),I.C.W.A,and M.C.M(Master of Computer Management) and more.

Candidates from CA and CS courses can work as a Chartered Accountant and Company secretary.The candidates having the Masters in Business Administration can work in the Management jobs.If you have gone for the Master of computer management degree you can there by find your employment in Software jobs in Companies.

You can also find jobs in Banking sector and Insurance fields,teaching jobs in Schools and colleges.You may get government jobs in the commerce office of the Human Resource management.You can go for the post graduation courses such as Personal Management,Financial Accounting,Retail Management,Human Resources development Management,E-commerce,Tourism Administration,Management Studies,Advertising ,PR and Marketing specializations.
23rd February 2021, 06:42 PM
riyaverma55

Default Re: Courses in Commerce for post graduate?

Pg courses in Commerce
1. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Chartered Accountancy (CA)
3. Company Secretary (CS)
4. Master of Commerce (M.Com)
5. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
6. Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
7. Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
8. US Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
9. Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
10. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
11. Certified Financial Planner
12. Certificate in Investment Banking (CIB)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?