10th October 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How to make my career in UPSC? I am a PG(MBA Human Resource Management and Marketing)

Hello!
I am Post Graduate(MBA-Human Resource Management and Marketing),i want to make my career in UPSC,actually i have no idea for subject selection,as such kindly help me out,that what subjects should i opt for IAS preparation.kindly give response.

My id: [email protected]

2nd August 2013, 05:00 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: How to make my career in UPSC? I am a PG(MBA Human Resource Management and Marketing)

For preparing the UPSC CIVILS exam you need to have grip in all the subjects for preliminary exam.

So,prepare for the preliminary exam and clear it at any cost and then for MAINS you Choose Public administration as the optional which would be some what easy for you as you belongs to Human Resource Management you can cover it easily.If you are good at mathematics then you choose maths as optional or else go for Polity or geography or History.

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?