26th February 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for MBA Human Resource and Marketing?

I did my MBA(Human resource,marketing)..i want to know about the syllabus for my degree.. can u tell me the path plz..

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  2. How to make my career in UPSC? I am a PG(MBA Human Resource Management and Marketing)
  3. Which is the best course in MBA, Marketing, Human Resource and IT?
  4. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  5. Does MBA in HR and Marketing have good career scope?
  6. Career option in private sector after MBA in HR and Marketing as dual specialization?
  7. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  8. Which optionals to choose for RAS exam after doing BSc and MBA in Marketing and Human Resource?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. Which Departments I can apply for Government Job Opportunities having completed MBA in Marketing & HR?
  11. Does a Post Graduate Diploma suffice to pursue an M.Phil Degree?
  12. How to get a job after passing masters degree in Human Resource management and marketing
  13. Syllabus of mini ratna PSU management trainee human resource?
  14. How to do correspondence MBA in Human Resource? I am doing 2nd year BSc IT student
  15. Do I need to do post graduation course in economic honors if I have completed BA graduation? -- [New]
  16. Professional Courses for 12th standard non-medical students especially Girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Top B-Schools in India for doing MBA in Finance and Human Resource?
  18. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
27th February 2012, 05:25 AM
anlakshmi

Default Re: What is the syllabus for MBA Human Resource and Marketing?

The MBA stands for Master of Business Administration...

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students for MBA Course
Aspirants who have graduated from any background can apply for the MBA program. There is no age limit for this course.

I have attached here the syllabus of MBA..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mbasyllabus.pdf(861.9 KB, 831 views)
23rd April 2012, 12:40 AM
Ankur.Sunny

MBA or Master of Business Administration is a master's degree conferred to those aspirants who have an interest in business administration after the completion of a two year post graduate programme/course. For this, one should have a bachelor's degree such as BBA or B.Sc or any other.
One can also go for it while pursuing final year in graduation.
> The syllabus for MBA marketing is provided below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mktg.pdf(346.0 KB, 315 views)
18th December 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I am B Pharm graduate student and now working as medical reprasentative i want to complete my PG in MBA marketing is this helpful for future job and for which jobs are available after this?
6th November 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I am hotel management graduate , I want to move in HR Department. i want to do MBA in HR AND MARKETING . Is it possible to change ? Thank you !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?