1st September 2012, 01:34 PM
jujusarvaaan

How to get a job after studying diploma IT?

Sir, My brother studying Diploma IT. It's correct choice for this time... after finishing he will get any jobs????

8th September 2012, 03:15 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after studying diploma IT?

Yes after completion of diploma in IT there are so many jobs offered by different IT company. Sometime company goes to the college and take students from on campus. Otherwise they recruit through off campus and advertisement or through referral program.If your brother studying in a reputed institution then there will be campusing in the institution and your brother will get job if he has good potential to get a job. Otherwise he have to try from outside.

Company like TCS, CTS, Infosys etc recruit diploma in IT and computer science students every year. Your brother should register for different company job with his CV. To register for job in a company go to the official career of website of that particular organization. There he will get the link to register for job. Some company give one email id and candidates are requested to send their Resume to that email ID. When job opening will be their and suitable for that candidates then they will send mail to the candidates those are eligible. Then candidates have to go for the test and interview after checking all the details about the job and eligibility criterion.

After completion of diploma there are so many government job also. In different time of the year government organization publish notification for job for diploma in engineering students. Your brother may follow any job related website or newspaper to get details about government job and may apply for the same.

It's better if your brother can go for B.Tech after completion of diploma in engineering. After completion of B.Tech job opportunity and scope is very high that after completion of diploma only. Your brother may take admission in directly second year of B.Tech by appear in lateral entry entrance examination. There are so many good opportunities and way after completion of B.Tech. I will suggest he should try for B.Tech first. If he can complete B.Tech from a government institution then that will be very good for him. If he fails to get admission in B.Tech then he may try for job with diploma in IT degree. Now your brother should decide what he wants to do as per his performance and interest.

Best of luck.
8th September 2012, 03:34 PM
Mchetan

Hi,

After completed Diploma in IT he will get jobs. But why he is not looking for degree in IT?

Also he can do Networking courses, CISCO courses like CCNA, CCIE, CCNP, MCITP etc....

For job - update resume on naukri, monster, timesjobs also some forums like shiksha, chetanas etc..

Thanks
8th September 2012, 04:00 PM
amesh pawar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujusarvaaan View Post
Sir, My brother studying Diploma IT. It's correct choice for this time... after finishing he will get any jobs????
yes , obiviously your brother get job in any company and he has other options, such as teaching and as he know about programming. he has demand in many institutes as a programmer......
but i think he should try to degree after that he has tremendous apoortunity in many repoted compnies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?