6th March 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Which sector is better for government job or private job?

Sir,
I am studying in diploma in civil engg in final year i wanna kw that which sector is better for job govt or private plz tel me on [email protected]
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  3. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  4. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  5. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  6. Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?
  7. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  10. What are the career options after LLB? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to get a job in government sector if I have experience in private sector as data entry operator?
  12. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  13. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)?
  14. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  15. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  16. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  17. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  18. Government job vs Private sector job? -- [Most Discussed]
7th March 2012, 01:36 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which sector is better for government job or private job?

The Jobs in Government sector are always a better choice for the candidates rather than jobs in private sector.

The reason for this is default risk as per finance terminology. Let me explain you clearly regarding this.

If the market conditions are not in favour of the private company and if that company is not generating good revenues, obviously there is every chance that the company will terminate from the market.

In addition, if there are no good revenues to the organization, it will not pay salaries to the employees in regular fashion.

In addition, there will be no recognitions for the better performance of the employees which result in less salary hykes.

All these things will happen to employees in private company if that company is in trobules.

But, these things will never happen for the candidates who work in public sector companies.

So, job security is more in government jobs rather than in private jobs.

If a private company is operating with good number of projects and earning good revenues, obviously that company will pay higher than the government companies to employees with several additional benefits.

So, for trobule less long term career, better to go for jobs in public sector companies.

You don't have to work for extra time in government companies where as in private companies, you need to work for more than the working hours depending upon the work.
20th June 2012, 08:26 PM
tanveersandhu

Govt. jobs are always beneficial than the private sector jobs. I am not saying that the jobs in the private sector are not good but the thing why govt. jobs are better is that they include more benefits such as Pension benefit for your future. On the other hand in case of private jobs you do not get this benefit. Your salary can be very good in the private sector but the other benefits are mostly less. It also depends on the private sector companies that what they are offering you. But Govt. jobs are mostly beneficial.
2nd September 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir ihave completed b.e. in ec branch with 55%. Is it advisable to pursue mca for govt job.pls advise me on email [email protected]
29th October 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i am doing btech final year.and i have 70%.........plz inform about govt jobs with high salary in a.p................plz mail to me [email protected]
31st October 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing BSC IT final year, please advise me which secter is best for me private secter or government secter.Please send advise on my email id [email protected]
Thank you
4th January 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav completed my btech in computer science and engg. and presently i am working as lecturer in an institute and i want a government job but i dont like teaching is it possible to getting a government job while working in a software company.. plz reply on my email- [email protected]
26th April 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

which is better electronics and communication trade in btech or civil trade for girls??
1st October 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

after bsc computers what v should do to get high salary
n government job is better or private job....
3rd October 2013, 08:56 PM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after bsc computers what v should do to get high salary
n government job is better or private job....
Benefits often differ among public and private sector employees as well. One of the primary benefits that public sector employees tend to have that the private sector employee may not is that of job security. Long-term stable employment is typical in public sector jobs, although economic crises can lead to the elimination of these jobs, just as it can in the public sector. Government-benefit plans are often recognized as being far more comprehensive than those you can obtain in the public sector. This too only applies in some industries, though, as some private sector jobs can also come with substantial health benefits and retirement packages.
23rd October 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I am a mechanical engineer currently working in public sector. I have four years of experience, But i want to change my job to private sector.
Can i get job in private based on this experience?????
2nd September 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

hai sir,i have big dillema about choosing the job.i have got 77% in b.e(e.c.e).please give the cut and clear information whether i can try for software side or govt side.entering in to the software side within 30 we shall earn salary in lakhs but in govt it is not so.i have to know whether it is possible to work in the software companies til our old age
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?