8th June 2013, 11:24 AM
grancyfrancis7

How to get a job in Air India for B.E computer science and engineering

Hi,i'm grancy.doing my B.E computer science and engineering,3rd year.how much average marks needed to get a job in Air India?.is there any exams ??.is there any job vacancy for fresher engineering students.please mail me at [email protected].

Related Questions:
3rd July 2013, 12:39 AM
banacareer

Default Re: How to get a job in Air India for B.E computer science and engineering

Hi,

You can get Job in Air india by clearing the exam of Airport authority of india limited. Please do see the notification of the exam which comes in between of june - dec every year.

The criteria for this is 60 % in your education.
14th October 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Air India for B.E computer science and engineering

now i am doing b tech in cse do u think i m eligible for pilot
8th May 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i am a computer science engineering student. plz tell me about the exam i have to attend
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?