22nd July 2011, 08:42 PM
mahammood25

How to get job alerts from ICICI?

how to get jobs alerts from icici..I wanted to get the latest job alerts.

22nd July 2011, 10:58 PM
vivekdas.raja

Default Re: How to get job alerts from ICICI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahammood25 View Post
how to get jobs alerts from icici..I wanted to get the latest job alerts.
yes you can get it on www.freshersworld.com just log on to it and register your self there.......
22nd July 2011, 11:28 PM
aisham

Lightbulb Re: How to get job alerts from ICICI?

See first of all you have to understand this that to get job alert you have to go on certain sites and register yourself to get the job alerts and most or say 90% of these are free of cost registration or if your college or institution provides these facilities then registration for that is must because in college or institution there will be companies coming who requires that much educated children only.
Then you will get the job alerts from various companies whosoever has requirement. So if you are thinking how to get job alert from only ICICI is wrong, you will get job alerts from various companies if you register yourself.
Some of the job alert sites I am telling you, if you need job, must register on these, these are of free of cost registration siteswww.freejobalert.com, www.naukri.com,www.placementindia.com
Thank you
23rd July 2011, 05:57 AM
javedhussain

i want engineering digree so plzz help me im very poor
23rd July 2011, 03:38 PM
rupesh1982

you can get it from website of icicici bank where you have to register for job updates.another way is to register at sarkari naukari.com.
23rd July 2011, 06:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
To get latest job alerts in your email inbox, the best way is to sign up for some of the best placement agencies like:

Monster.com
Naukri.com
Timesjob.com

These placement agencies will keep you updated regarding the latest openings in the top companies.
Therefore, you must, as soon as possible, register yourself in all these sites.
23rd July 2011, 06:47 PM
mikesfweb

Standard Chartered Bank & ICICI are looking for a Programmer in Foxpro software for financial services. The posting will be in Delhi at the Middle Manager, Assistant Manager level. The minimum qualification is C.A. / ICWA / LLB / MBA. Standard Chartered Bank & ICICI Bank, 4/18, IInd floor, East Patel Nagar, Delhi, India.Prudential Digital Media , based in New Delhi, is looking for programmers with experience of more than 2.5 years in web development and data base design and development for portals on Linux, Windows 2000 NT, PHP, ASP, JSP, J2EE, XML. Candidates who have handled database design and administration of web portals like Rediff, Indiatimes will be preferred. Prudential specializes in E-Commerce Solutions, Web Design Services, Search Engine Optimization, Web Promotion Services, Digital Media Solution, Motion Graphics Animation, Print Media Solutions, Logo Identity Design, Multimedia Presentation, Corporate Presentation, Interactive CD-ROM, Web Solutions for Small and medium enterprises, E-Learning, Internet Portal, E-Governance, Online Media Planning, E-Commerce Web Design Consultancy. Minimum qualification required is MCA/PGDCA, BE/B.Tech.A senior web developer with at least 2 years experience in web development and e-commerce solution is being hired by Prudential as well. Candidates must have experience of working on 20 web projects and 10 e-commerce database related web projects at least.
For more information, log on to http://prudentialindia.com Fusion , a subsidiary of Fusion Infotech, USA, is hiring software engineers with expertise in Java, J2EE. Software development on client projects either on an individual basis or within software development teams will form the responsibility. Minimum qualification required is BE/B.Tech from a Premier Institute. Candidates with strong Java experience of 2 to 6 years in - Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, SP and RMI, strong knowledge in Oracle/SQL Server DB preferred. Experience of Finance or Insurance-related projects, experience of software development methodologies and structure approach to development essential. Experience in VB, ASP, Net. Java Certified Professionals, Weblogic, WebSphere or Iplanet will be an advantage. Excellent salary with perks for those selected. Posting will be in Pune in the middle manager, assistant manager level. Team Leaders with Java, J2EE experience being employed. Candidate should be able to work independently and as a team member.

get ged online
23rd July 2011, 11:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to alerts from the bank. However you can register in various job sites like Naukri, timesjob, yuvajob etc. You will receive alerts from them on the various jobs available suiting your profile. Also in the career page of the bank there is an option to register yourself. You will get a call from the bank incase they find your profile suiting their requirement. Other than that the bank now conducts recruitment drives twice a year. By visiting the banks site you will find all the relevant information.
16th December 2011, 12:20 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

ICICI is an Indian bank and it stands for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India. This is the largest bank in India, and it provides a world class facility to its customers.

Now as it is a private bank, its quite easy to get a job in it. You have to be well educated and qualified upto their requirements to get a job in this bank.

Preferably you should be a commerce student with accounts background, so that they find you fit for the job.

Now To get regular job alerts from this bank, I am giving you a link which will take you directly to their careers department. Register there, and you would get all alerts regarding the openings and the vacancies

Please Click Here

Also you can register online in the following sites to get job alerts :

www.Monster.com
www.Naukri.com
www.classifiedjobs.com

and many more...

Hope this helps

Regards
#RJ#
15th March 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

right now m doing m.sc n m interesting in bank officer jobs can u plz tell me that m eligible for this or not n if yes then how can i apply for it
26th April 2013, 05:01 PM

please send to alerts in my id
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?