29th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in ICICI bank as PO after completion of graduation?

I did my graduation in financial markets . now i am planning to do course in ifbi . i want to get job in icici bank at p.o level so pls help me with the course that i should do .......pls mail me soon as possible on the same. I just wanted to get the job soon!

29th July 2015, 10:56 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in ICICI bank as PO after completion of graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the bank PO entrance examination after graduation. The examination is conducted by the IBPS ( Institute of Banking Personal Service ) every year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognizes university.
* Candidates age must be between 21-30 years and relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

So you can appear in the examination but you have to qualify in the examination for the final selection. The application for the 2015 examination is available now.

The examination is conducted in three stages as the Mains, Preliminary and Interview and the candidate need to qualify in all the stages for the final selection.

To get the syllabus and other notifications about the examination visit
at the www.ibps.in.
29th July 2015, 01:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in ICICI bank as PO after completion of graduation?

Eligibility Criteria required to appear in ICICI Bank PO Recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in ICICI Bank PO Recruitment is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks. Candidates age must be below 25 years in order to be eligible and Only shortlisted candidates will be called for selection process.

Click here for Eligibility Criteria of ICICI PO

To get job in ICICI bank as Probationary Officer, you are first required to apply for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2015-16. Online Test slot Booking is open for candidates who applied for May and August 2015 batches. As you are willing to become PO in ICICI bank you can apply through the below provided link and concentrate on Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and General English sections to score in the examination.

Click here for More Details

Click here to Apply for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment November 2015 & February 2016 Batch
29th July 2015, 01:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my graduation in financial markets . now i am planning to do course in ifbi . i want to get job in icici bank at p.o level so pls help me with the course that i should do .......pls mail me soon as possible on the same. I just wanted to get the job soon!
You have completed graduation degree so you can apply for ICICI PO exam without having any certificate course.

If you have scored above 55% marks in graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for ICICI PO exam. Your age should be below 25 years. For SC/ST candidate's the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

Selection procedure for ICICI PO exam-

1. Online Aptitude Test
2. Psychometric Test
3. Group Discussion
4. Personal Interview

Pattern for ICICI PO exam:-

Verbal Reasoning : 30 Questions - 10 Mins
Numerical Reasoning : 20 Questions - 30 Mins
Figurative Questions : 20 Questions - 10 Mins
Logical Reasoning : 25 Questions - 10Mins
Data Interpretation : 10 Questions
Data Sufficiency : 15 Questions

For more details about ICICI Bank recruitment, Please visit to http://www.icicibank.com/
29th July 2015, 02:37 PM
pjgp

After graduation you can apply for the job as PO in bank.for this you have to know basics of banks,work in it and you have to know the tally course.

syllabus for icici bank po:
English
Verbal
Non-Verbal
General Awareness
Quantitative Aptitude
Computer Awareness
29th July 2015, 03:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to appear for the ICICI bank examination even after pursuing the financial marketing.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates mist have passed the graduation in any discipline from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between 20-30 years for the PO and 19-28 for the Clerk.

So you can appear in the examination but you need to qualify in the examination for the final selection in the job.

The examination are conducted in the Written as well as Interview. After qualifying in the written the candidates become eligible to appear for the Interview.

For more information visit at the www.ibps.in.
29th July 2015, 06:37 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

After having Graduation degree,you are eligible to apply for ICICI bank PO exam .

The eligibility criteria for the ICICI Bank PO exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate .

-The candidate must have knowledge in Computer Operations/Languages and must have proficiency in English language .

-The candidate age should not be more than 25 years of age .

The selection process for the ICICI Bank PO involves of

* Written Exam ,

* Group Discussion ,and

* Interview .

The written exam is divided into three sections:

* Verbal Comprehension,

* Numerical Ability, and

* Logical Reasoning .
29th July 2015, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the private banks have a procedure of recruiting POs and you must have graduation qualification for it. Also, your age should be below 25 years in case of ICICI bank.

ICICI shortlist candidates for their training programs and after training completion you can get job as a PO. Being a private bank you will get salary according to your experience and performance.
29th July 2015, 08:00 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Probationary officer (PO) is a one year training programme, conducted at ICIC Manipal academy, Benagaluru.

The selection process consists of

* Online aptitude test
* Online psychometric assessment
* Group discussion
* Personal interview
* Merit list

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have completed graduation with at least 55% aggregate marks. The candidate upper age limit is 25 years.

To apply online go to https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_c...cruitment.html

29th July 2015, 09:21 PM
pointer01

You can apply for ICICI bank PO job only and only if you satisfy the following eligibility criteria-

Eligibility Criteria For PO in ICICI Bank-

Candidate should be within 25 years of age as on June 30, 2015.
Those born before 30 June, 1990 cannot register.
Must have a degree with minimum 55% aggregate.
Fresher Graduate also eligible.

If any of your family member is an employee of ICICI Bank then, you cannot apply.

Selections-

Based on the applicant qualification applicants are shortlisted and intimate about next course of process.Basically the selection process involves four process-

1-Online Aptitude Test.
2-Psychometric Assessment.
3-Group Discussion.
4-Personal Interview.
4th August 2015, 02:24 PM
mahetuty
Member+

In now a days bank jobs are the best one for bright future after graduation. The basic qualification for write the exams is graduation.

## If you want to getting a job in ICICI bank as Probationary officer (PO), you can check their official websicte of www.icici.com as in the career portal.

# They are call for the Post of PO when required. The exam will be controlled by Institute of banking personal selection (IBPS).

## Once you clearing the online examination, after that you may call for interview.

## If you getting qualifying marks also in interview round, you will appoint as PO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?