7th July 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in best car companies if I am a mechatronics engineering student?

Am a mechatronics engineering student ,i want a job in best car companies ,plz say every single steps

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Ferrari, Mercedes etc, after pursuing Mechatronics engineering?
  2. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  3. List of companies which allow internship? I am a student of M.Tech in mechatronics
  4. What are the government jobs related to mechatronics engineering field?
  5. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  6. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies which offers Internship to M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  8. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  9. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  11. What to do to get a job in top car companies like BMW, Ferrari, Audi etc?
  12. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  13. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  14. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  15. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  16. How to pursue a career in technical research field in companies? Should I go for MBA in India or should I do MS in mechatronics or robotics in abroad?
  17. How can I join ISRO after completing B.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  18. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
20th May 2013, 09:11 AM
smk1234

Default Re: How to get a job in best car companies if I am a mechatronics engineering student?

First complete your course with good credits. After successful completion of your course i suggest you to join in Automotive Mechatronics Centre GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, PUNE there they will offer you One year course in Automotive mechatrinics such that you will get experienced and you will be familiar with new advancements in Automobile Industry. This program is organised by Mercedes Benz Company. The program starts basically in the months of October or September.
for further details contact:
B. Prasad (Mobile: 08983322167)
Coordinator, Advanced Diploma in Automotive Mechatronics
E-mail: [email protected] Website: www.gppune.ac.in
4th February 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in best car companies if I am a mechatronics engineering student?

How to get a job in best car companies if I am a mechanical engineering student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?