10th September 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among Marketing and Finance to study in MBA?

Friends,
I want to do MBA but I want to know that which is better MBA in Finance or MBA in Marketing. Please help me to choose the better option. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?
  2. Which is better among Marketing and Finance to study in MBA? -- [New]
  3. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  5. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  6. After doing MBA in finance and marketing from India how can I study further in USA? Best options available?
  7. Eligibility for MBA in next session in Finance after getting admitted in MBA with HR and Marketing in current session?
  8. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  9. How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing
  10. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  11. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  12. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  13. How to do do MBA after doing B.Com from Marketing?
  14. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  15. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  16. With MBA IT which would be better between Marketing, HR or Finance?
  17. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  18. Entrance exams to study PhD in Finance for MBA candidate? Detailed information about it?

13th October 2015, 01:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among Marketing and Finance to study in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to do MBA but I want to know that which is better MBA in Finance or MBA in Marketing. Please help me to choose the better option. Waiting for your response.

If you are interested in studying Marketing you can study the same or if you are interested to study Finance you can choose Finance.

But many of them feel that MBA Finance is much better than MBA Marketing.

The foundation of finance not changed over the years but marketing strategies keep changing.
So you can study the MBA Finance in a good business school.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?