12th March 2016, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

With just 70% in board exam and a very good JEE score can I get admission in IITs?

If I secure more than 70% in my board exam and got very good score in my JEE exam would I get admission in any IIT colleges?

12th March 2016, 06:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With just 70% in board exam and a very good JEE score can I get admission in IITs?

For admission in Bachelor of Technology in Indian Institute of Technology, a candidate must clear both stages of Joint Entrance Examination Main and Advanced. First stage is Main examination and those who crack this stage and remain in top 1.5 lacs candidates are eligible for Advanced stage which is conducted for admission in IITs.

It is true that 10+2 marks play an important role in getting admission in IITs but you must have good performance in Main and Advanced also. You must try to score as much as possible in 10+2 board exams which will increase your chance of getting admission in IITs.
12th March 2016, 06:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With just 70% in board exam and a very good JEE score can I get admission in IITs?

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology. JEE which stands for Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission in B.Tech in different colleges of technical study.

*You must aim to secure maximum marks in 10+2 board exam as it assists in overall rank in JEE Main and Advanced exam.

*JEE Advanced rank will be taken into account for IIT admission.
12th March 2016, 09:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to get admission in IIT ( Indian Institute of Technology ) after qualifying in JEE.

JEE is conducted in two stages as Main and Advance. The candidate who qualifies in both stages of examination are eligible to get admission in IIT.

So, if you score better in Advance then 10+2 aggregate does not matter lot to get admission in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?