10th February 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do any course to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing

respected sir /madam, I have done my MBA hr marketing in 2010 and im not having any experience so now i want to do any course to get good job so plz give your valuable suggestion .

21st August 2017, 06:32 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do any course to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir /madam, I have done my MBA hr marketing in 2010 and im not having any experience so now i want to do any course to get good job so plz give your valuable suggestion .

As you want to do job oriented course after completing MBA in marketing, then specialized post graduate diploma in marketing and sales management is best option for you. Duration of specialized diploma in marketing course is 1 year. Here below are details regarding post graduate diploma in marketing and sales management:-

>> After getting specialized diploma in marketing and sales management your chances of getting good job are enhanced.

>> Marketing and sales management course you have to study subjects like Management process and organization, Business communication, Service marketing, Marketing management, Advertising and sales promotion, International marketing, Rural marketing etc.

Employment area after Doing Diploma in marketing and Sales management:-

>> Financial and Insurance Companies.

>> Advertising Companies.

>> Manufacturing Companies.

>> Publishing Companies.

>> Academic Institutions.

>> Retail Companies.

Job Options after Having Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management:-

:- Sales Manger.

:- Marketing Communication Manager.

:- Advertising Manager.

:- Marketing Executive.

:- Marketing Manager.

:- Market Research Analyst.

:- Brand Manager.

:- New Product Manager.

List of Institutes Offer Specialized Diploma Course in Marketing and Sales Management:-

1). Fakir Mohan Autonomous College.(Orrisa).

2). Fortune Institute of International Business.(Delhi).

3). Dibrugarh University.(Assam).

4). Doon Advance Technical Academy.(Uttrakhand).

5). Barbhag College.(Assam).

6). Bilaspara College.(Dhubri).

7). H.B Institute of Communication and Management.(Gujarat).

8). Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade.(Lucknow).

9). Institute of Research Development and Training.(Kanpur).

10). KC College of Management Studies.(Mumbai).
22nd August 2017, 03:56 PM
sanju0770

Default Re: How to do any course to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing

Hello friend,

If you have completed MBA in HR then it is itself a nice course and I do not think that you need a further course to get a nice job. Please remember that now a days due to marketing pressures, colleges generally say that we will provide 100% job assistance.

But then placement they do not offer nice job and hence student suffers a lot and find themselves in a situation where they think that doing one more course will help them get a nice job which is not true always.. In your situation, I would suggest you to please do not look for any further course and start working for some company. At this stage of career, do not look for salary and focus yourself on the learning part. You will surely get a nice salary once you are well versed with the industry.

Hope it will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?