4th January 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in food technology?

can we get good jobs in food technology..Please tell me how to get a job

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  2. Job scopes in foreign countries like America after doing food technology? Minimum salary that I can fetch abroad?
  3. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  4. Can I get a job as an organic chemistry after BSc in food technology? Can I do M.Tech after BSc in Food Technology?
  5. Is there any government job option for me after completing M.Tech in food technology?
  6. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  7. How to get a job in Food Industry after B.tech in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to do food technology after B.Pharmacy? Which colleges are offering food technology course?
  9. How to get a job after completing Food Technology?
  10. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  11. After MSc Food Technology from Uttarkhand University of Technology what kind of job will I get?
  12. How to do B.Tech in food technology after doing BSc in Food Technology
  13. How to get a job after studying BSc Food Technology and B.Tech food technology?
  14. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  15. what is the scope for food and technology?
  16. How to get a job in food technology? -- [New]
  17. What should i do after diploma to get a job? I am doing advanced diploma in food technology from AMU
  18. Can I do MSc in food technology after doing BSc in CBZ?
24th September 2017, 10:47 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job in food technology?

There is a great career opportunities available in Food Technology as demand of it growing due to rapid urbanization and lifestyle. You can also choose the specialization as per your interest.

Specialization In Food Technology
- Dairy
- Sugar
- Alcohol
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Bakery and Confectioners Items
- Oil and Oil Seed Processing
- Meat-Fish

Career After Food Technology
After completion of course in Food Technology, You can find the jobs in Food Manufacturing Plants, Research and Development Labs, Catering Companies, Food Whole Sellers, Restaurants and Hospitals etc.

Job Roles
- Food Technologists
- Processing Engineer
- Biochemist
- Organic Chemist
- Analytical Chemist
- Production Manager
- Home Economist
- Quality Control Officer

Top Recruiters
- Amul
- Cadbury India Ltd
- ITC Ltd
- Milkfood
- MTR Foods Ltd
- Dabur India Ltd
- Parle Products Pvt Ltd
- Agro Tech Foods
- Hindustan Lever Ltd
- Perfetti India Ltd

Top Institutes In Food Technology
- Central Food Technology and Research Institute
- National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
- National Dairy Research Institute
- Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology
- National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute
- Food and Drug Toxicology Research Institute
- Defense Food Research Laboratory
- National Institute of Nutrition
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute
- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?