1st February 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

How may i get a government job after my Diploma in CS and hardware networking course in CTTC?

i have completed diplomain cse and hadware networking in cttc how to get govt job
please mail the details to my id

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  3. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  4. Can I get job if pursue PG Diploma in Hardware and Networking from Government Polytechnic, Lucknow?
  5. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  6. Is it worth doing B.Sc. in Hardware and Networking after Diploma? -- [New]
  7. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  8. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  9. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  11. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  12. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?
  13. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking for a B.Com student?
  14. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  15. correspondence diploma mba course? details? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i do degree after Hardware and Networking Diploma?
  17. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  18. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
23rd May 2012, 05:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i get a government job after my Diploma in CS and hardware networking course in CTTC?

With a diploma in CS, you have only the chance of getting in to entry level posts. Some of the junior posts like Hardware engineer, System admin, Network administrator etc are available in government companies. You can apply for posts in technical domain in Railways too. If interested, you can join in defense services if you pass NDA exam by UPSC. Apart from technical area, after diploma you can also apply for clerical cadre jobs in public sector banks.
24th November 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i get a government job after my Diploma in CS and hardware networking course in CTTC?

am completed diplamo in cs but 15 subject is fail .can i getting to any job based on dipamo in cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?