22nd April 2012, 05:55 PM
Sahilalam

What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?

Dear Sir,
I am Student of Commerce. I have passed my 12th exam with 51% Marks.Sir I would like to ask you what can do for my better career I am extremely confuse about my career. Sir I want to do Hardware $ Networking Course from Lucknow.Sir Please tell me what is the scope in Hardware $ Networking.It's good for my career or not? Should I do? SajidAlam

Related Questions:
  1. Which course(computer hardware & networking, distance MBA or SAP) should I opt for a better career opportunity and future prospect? I have done graduation in commerce stream
  2. Am I eligible to get IT job in TCS being a Commerce student having completed Hardware and Networking course?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  4. What to do after completion of 12th Commerce? Scope for me in the Commerce stream?
  5. Career scope after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  7. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course?
  8. Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?
  9. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  11. What do I have to do after passing 12th if I am interested in Hardware and Networking?
  12. Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?
  13. Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking?
  14. Top courses in the filed of Commerce to join after completion of 12th Class?
  15. Which stream has more scope between Medical and Commerce?
  16. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  17. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  18. Is there commerce hardware course after completion of 10th board exam in Raipur?
24th May 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?

Hi! I am 27yrs old, Done with my Graduation and later I had done my Networking & Hardware Course and Also laptop Repairing Course from Jetking Institute.. currently working for IT company from past 3 months can you please guide me what i can do best for my best future LIFE..
27th June 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?

sir im learning networking course(CCNA,CCSICO,MCITP).so what will be the scope for after this course.which companies providing networking jobs.please send me details about.is there any freshers jobs opening with networking jobs.please send me details
17th July 2012, 09:21 AM
s.siddu89

i have done b.com graduation i like hardware and networking what should i do
17th July 2012, 09:24 AM
s.siddu89

i have done b.com graduation i like hardware and networking what should i do i can do
14th August 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my bba and i want to shift in abroad,,i am confused in two courses fianance or hardware and networking offered by iijt,,,can you please tell which one to choose ???
2nd October 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

hw much percentage to go hardware networking
19th October 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i have just passed 12th with sceine 62% and i have taken admission in ba with english and i would like be an mba bt i'm intrested to do hardware and networking then so plz suggest it can be better for me or not
8th April 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join hardware and networking insitutute.
plz tell me how it would be for me.
7th May 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

hi ......... i am shananth from bangalore ........ i have passed my 2nd puc with 67% ......... can i get hardware and networking course ........... if so can i get good payment.....
11th June 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my BE engineering in Information Science from kle IT Hubli .As i am not much interested in software programming.so i am interested in manual work in hardware field in IT.............so can suggest me what course i can go for....
19th June 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing 10 2 in science and now iam doing hardware and networking in ITI in IT sector please tell me what is the scope of hardware and networking.

VINOD KUMAR (SHIMLA)
8th August 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have paassed in this. Year bcom in mumbai and after joined the hardware networking. Tell me sir better or not.
24th September 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i m sarvesh from jh
n b.tech 3yr
i want to learn hardware networking so s
uggest in my future benifits& scope
10th December 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have paassed in this. Year B.Tech in ECE and after joined the hardware networking. Tell me sir better or not.
31st March 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

jobs are in demand for hardware & networking, average salary as a fresher = 8k - 12k then after experience 18k good for govt jobs too :)

all the best niggaz !
10th May 2014, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

sir
I am b.tec student from cs branch(2 year) don,t have much intreast in coding feild.....should I go for harware and networking? is it suitable for girls?
31st July 2014, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me what Networking or hacking course should I do after completing my 12 Commerce.
30th December 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i want to know, how social site are created??? which course is useful for me.....????
26th February 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Hyy,I am akshad from Mumbai I am bcom student .i am really confused of my career .my interest is to get into the field of hardware and networking.is there good career in this field ,plzz related Ly me
25th March 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hellow...
I am complete d my 12th in commerce stream. ..
nd dont have interest in bcom ca cs nd all...
There is any special course???
Like networking or same like it???
26th March 2016, 09:10 AM
work@home

12th standard is the minimum qualification for Hardware and Networking Courses. If you have passed 12th and is looking for a job right away, you can definitely opt H/N courses. But nowadays most of the reputed companies are looking for graduates. Hence a degree in computer, electronics, physics or mathematics can be preferred. Though if you have any other degree it will only be an added advantage. But you need to reason choice of your subject, while you are interviewed.

It's actually difficult to find a job for hardware and networking because it's recruitments are not common. But there are certain companies focused and providing network solutions. Which includes in various fields like telecommunication, broadband providers, data server centers, ATM maintenance firms and so on.... You can search or register in some recruit agencies in your local area to easily find such recruitments.
28th April 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed.my H/n course but now i want to do any degree in. Computer Networking so plz suggest. Any degree option for. Me..
Plz reply me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?