8th December 2015, 11:32 AM
kapil patankar

How to get a job in NASA after completing Engineering?

Well actually currently i am doing bachelor of engineering in 4th year. So please tell me how to get job in NASA after i complete my engineering?

8th December 2015, 06:40 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in NASA after completing Engineering?

# The full form of NASA is National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

# In order to be eligible to join NASA, followings are the eligibility criteria:

* Candidate must have engineering degree in any one of discipline – Aeronautical engineering or Aviation or Physical Science.
* Candidate must be permanent citizen of USA.
* Candidate must be physically, medically and biologically heathly.
*.Candidate must not suffer from abnormal blood pressure. Candidate must have normal blood pressure.

# In order to apply for NASA, one should directly apply to recruitment notification issued by the NASA itself or concerned government. For this, following official websites are helpful in this regard:

* www.education.nasa.gov/usrp/
* www.mtsibase.com/sharp
* www.nasajobs.nasa.gov
11th July 2022, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in NASA after completing Engineering?

Hi, I'm gayathri. iam completed B.E ECE at anna university at 2020 passout. my nationality is indian.and iam currently work in private sector. is any possiblities enter a NASA through exams or my acedemic qualfication is enough? can you tell me how to enter NASA according to my Qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?