29th May 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job for PG in Sociology?

I have completed P.G courses in sociology with 50% marks. Please give me a suggestion for job. Thank's

20th June 2013, 12:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job for PG in Sociology?

Candidates can select public sector and private sector jobs after completing MA in Sociology. Major job profiles are like Sociologist, Social Worker, Journalist and Social Critic. Graduates in MA Sociology can attend various central and state government examinations. Social Researcher jobs are also available. MNC’s recruit such candidates for the posts of Human Resource Manager and Market Survey Researcher. Those who are interested in teaching can score NET and join as Lecturer.
20th June 2013, 12:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Candidates can select public sector and private sector jobs after completing MA in Sociology. Major job profiles are like Sociologist, Social Worker, Journalist and Social Critic. Graduates in MA Sociology can attend various central and state government examinations. Social Researcher jobs are also available. MNC’s recruit such candidates for the posts of Human Resource Manager and Market Survey Researcher. Those who are interested in teaching can score NET and join as Lecturer.
13th August 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

my name is khader basha i completed my MA with Sociolgy by the percentage 61.9. I want a Govt sociology job in govt sector please inform me on my email my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?