23rd April 2012, 09:02 AM
urendra pal

Where can I do Teaching Job in Meerut after completion of MA in Sociology?

I am an graduate [pcm]&m.a in sociology,not be intersted in teaching job ,i am living in meerut [u.p] , i want a job nearest ,ple tell me where can i do the job with name of co-,organisation,

15th June 2016, 01:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do Teaching Job in Meerut after completion of MA in Sociology?

If you are interested in getting teaching jobs in government school of U.P you have to appear and qualify in TET entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and have B.Ed degree also.

The date sheet for upcoming examination will be released soon. For more updates visit at www.uptet.co.in.
30th November 2017, 02:02 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Where can I do Teaching Job in Meerut after completion of MA in Sociology?

MA in Sociology provides huge scope in both job sector and in higher studies. If you want to become a teacher you need to apply for NET examination. The examination is held by UGC every year. If you want you can apply for government job examination to get recruited in any government sectors. There are also many job option in private sector as well.

Job options for MA in Sociology candidate are:-

><Social Worker
><Sociologist
><Family Counsellor
><Census Worker
><Research Assistant
><Rehabilitation Counsellor
><Marriage Counsellor
><Human Service Assistant
><Social Critic
><Journalism
><Criminal Justice Field
><Political Advisor
><Teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?