5th September 2013, 06:39 PM
jas95181

How to get a government job in sociology sector?

Govt. Job in Sociology Sector....Could u please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job in sociology sector?
  2. What are the jobs in Sociology in government sector? I have done M.A in sociology
  3. Is MSW good to get a job in government sector? What is the scope of MSW in government sector? I have done B.A with sociology subject
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  6. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  8. How can a sociology student get a government job? I have passed my M.A in Sociology from Jadavpur University
  9. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  10. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector? -- [New]
  11. What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?
  12. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  13. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  14. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  15. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  16. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  17. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  18. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
25th August 2017, 09:56 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a government job in sociology sector?

After completion of UG or PG course in Sociology, You will have great career opportunities in government as well as private sectors. You can pursue higher studies Master's and Ph.D in Sociology to increase your chances to get government jobs and better career prospects.

Government Jobs After Sociology Course
- After B.A (Sociology), You can appear and qualify the entrance exam CSAT conducted by UPSC to become an IAS, IPS or IFS etc.
- After B.A (Sociology), You can appear and qualify the state PSC entrance exam for the posts of Liaison Officer, Family and Child Development Officer, Health Educator, Tehsil Welfare Officer, Block Development Officer, Public Relation Officer etc.
- With M.A (Sociology), You can appear and qualify the entrance exam NET/SLET to become a government professor.
- With M.A (Sociology), You can pursue your career as a Junior Research Fellow.

Other Employment Sectors
- Hospitals
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Social Work
- Public Relations
- Human Services
- Labour Unions
- Criminal Justice Field
- Journalism
- Prisons
- Research Organization
- Polling Organization

Job Types In Sociology
- Sociologist
- Social Worker
- Family Counsellor
- Social Critic
- Census Worker
- Labour Leader
- Human Services Assistant

Top Institutes Offering UG, PG and Ph.D Courses In Sociology
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- University of Madras
- University of Pune
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Delhi
- University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- University of Hyderabad
- Visva Bharati University, Santiniketan
- North Eastern Hill University, Shillong
- Manipal University, Imphal
- Kurukshetra University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?