13th September 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Manager in any Private Bank being a MBA(Finance) final semester student? Salary of a Manager in Private Banks?

Hello,
I want to get job in any Private Bank. I am studying in final semester of my MBA in Finance specialization. So, I can become a Manager in any of Private Banks? What is the salary of Manager in Private Banks?

12th October 2015, 10:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become a Manager in any Private Bank being a MBA(Finance) final semester student? Salary of a Manager in Private Banks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to get job in any Private Bank. I am studying in final semester of my MBA in Finance specialization. So, I can become a Manager in any of Private Banks? What is the salary of Manager in Private Banks?
If you want to join a bank and do a customer facing job you will have to start as an Executive or Trainee only.
You can grow by performance and get promoted in future.

Some BPOs of MNC banks have the management associate programme.
Under this they recruit people directly as Managers.
But the candidate should have completed MBA from very reputed business schools.

The salary will vary from company to company. However, as a fresher you can expect Rs. 15,000 to 20,000 per month. The salary will get increase based on your experience and performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?