25th November 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc after 3 years Diploma in CSE?

I have done 3 years diploma course in CSE at thapar university . So i am eligible for B.S.c non medical after diploma or not

19th March 2014, 08:04 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: B.Sc after 3 years Diploma in CSE?

Hello Friend !!

Yes you are positively eligible for pursuing B.Sc after Diploma in Computer Science.

You can take admission in B.Sc Computers.

B.Sc Computers :

Bachelor of Sciences in Computer Applications.

This is an Graduate Degree Programme with a duration of 3 years min.

This Course is a job oriented graduate level course.

The course mainly deals with Developing and Predicting Computer Information Processes and be able to transform them into Computer Hardware’s and Computer Software’s.

Course Structure :

Computer Fundamentals & Programming
Computer Architecture & Computer Programming
Data Structure & Programming Methodology
Business Data Processing
Database Management Systems
Computer Oriented Numerical and Statistical Methods
Laboratory Practices
Digital Systems
Database Management Systems
Object Oriented Analysis and Design
System Software
Professional IT Skills and Human Rights
Computer Networks
Internet and e-commerce
Data and File Structures
Microprocessors and Applications
Computer Architecture
Operations Research
Computer Graphics
Operating Systems
Software Engineering
Discrete Structures
Calculus

Career Options after B.Sc:

You can apply for NET-JRF and enter the field of Research.

You can also opt for Lectureship by Qualifying UGC NET.

You can take M.Sc i.e Master of Sciences in Computer Science as a Post Graduation Programme after B.Sc.

If you complete M.Sc Programme, then you are allowed for M.Tech Programme which is an Engineering Degree.

After B.Sc. computer science course can also go for B.Ed. Degree.

You also have options in M.B.A and M.C.A.

Good Luck !!
26th April 2014, 06:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Sc after 3 years Diploma in CSE?

Yes, you can take admission in B.Sc after Diploma in Computer Science and Technology. But this is not seems to be good for your career, its look like wasting of your time. Because after 12th, students can easily get admission in B.Sc also.

According to me, you should have to take benefits of your Diploma in Computer Science. And should take admission in B.Tech Computer Science. Then you got very good opportunity in Engineering sector. Do not waste your time by doing BSc because I do not think you will get any advantages of this in career in future.

If you have good percentage in Diploma, then you can take Scholarship also in some Institutes.
But you have decided something meaningful or career oriented in perspective of B.Sc then you can choose B.Sc, if u have some good regardimg this field. Otherwise take admission in B.Tech from any good Institute and take the advantage of your own Diploma which is in CSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?