5th June 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can a resident of Bihar who has studied from other state apply for Bihar Engineering/Medical?

I am resident of Madhubani, Bihar but my children have studied Nursery to 12th from Bangalore. My question is can they appear in the entrance exam of Medical/Engineering of Bihar?

Related Questions:
  1. Can another state's student apply for BCECE Medical exam if he studied in Bihar from 1st to 12th?
  2. Can a resident of Bihar Apply for UP CPMT?
  3. Can I apply for MP PET after passing 10th and 12th from Bihar?
  4. Can I appear for DIPGMET after doing MBBS from JLN medical college Bihar?
  5. Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar?
  6. Which state should be consider as my home state in AIEEE? I am OBC candidate belonging to UP but appeared in 12th from Bihar
  7. Are outside state students allowed for Bihar Entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
  9. Which other state PMT's, University am I eligible for if I am a Native of Bihar?
  10. How may I get books related to history, economics and geography of Bihar state in hindi medium?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  12. How much amount I will get in Bihar State Scholarship being a B.Tech candidate?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for PB-PMT? I live in Bihar and have passout I.Sc from Bihar
  14. Telangana student can appear in BCECE 2015?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  16. How to take admission in medical college across Bihar? I have scored 85% quota under NEET
  17. What is the eligibility for Food Inspector post?
  18. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
11th June 2016, 12:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a resident of Bihar who has studied from other state apply for Bihar Engineering/Medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am resident of Madhubani, Bihar but my children have studied Nursery to 12th from Bangalore. My question is can they appear in the entrance exam of Medical/Engineering of Bihar?
Your children's are residential of Bihar, So they are eligible for Medical/ Engineering entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCMB from a recognized board are eligible for Medical/ Engineering entrance exam.

Your age should be above 16 years.
11th June 2016, 05:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a resident of Bihar who has studied from other state apply for Bihar Engineering/Medical?

Yes, they can appear for the entrance examination as they are born in Bihar and are a domicile of Bihar, there is no such problem in it, you can get you child prepared for the examination and they can appear for the above mentioned examination, there is nothing to worry about it.
25th September 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I had studied polytecnic from Govt polytecnic Ranchi. Can i take govt engineering college in bihar by leet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?