11th December 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E. 3rd semester student?

hello
im student of 3rd sem B.E...i have secured 79% in 10th(CBSE)... 65%in 12th... 60% in 1st sem...and 58%in 2nd sem....as my marks is reduced im very tensed...
infosys is my dream company... so please tell me about the marks to be scored to join infosys..
am i eligible to join my infosys?????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  2. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?
  5. What is the eligibility for Infosys? I am a B.E 3rd year student
  6. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  7. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  8. How to apply for 6 month training in IBM, Microsoft, Infosys? I am a student of B.Tech CSE 3rd Semester
  9. Am I eligible for Infosys recruitment being a candidate having secured 86% in SSC, 79% in Intermediate and an aggregate of 67% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  10. Required eligibility criteria to get job in Infosys for B.Tech CSE candidate?
  11. How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys?
  12. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  13. How to do 6 months industrial training in Infosys? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys, TCS, WIPRO?
  15. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  16. Eligibility to apply in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student who has secured 56% in 12th and 60% in 10th?
  17. Can I get a job in IT companies after doing B.E CSE with 75%
  18. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
12th December 2014, 09:09 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E. 3rd semester student?

It does not matter if your percentage increases or decreases from semester to semester. All you need to have is aggregate of 68% in your academics from 10th to graduation. Do not worry when percentage drops in any semester. Just be confident and try to improve your performance and gain good percentage. Remember, it again. Infosys asks for 68% aggregate and try to achieve it.
13th December 2014, 01:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E. 3rd semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
im student of 3rd sem B.E...i have secured 79% in 10th(CBSE)... 65%in 12th... 60% in 1st sem...and 58%in 2nd sem....as my marks is reduced im very tensed...
infosys is my dream company... so please tell me about the marks to be scored to join infosys..
am i eligible to join my infosys?????
Yes, you are eligible for Infosys recruitment process.

Infosys is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Process of Infosys recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

www.infosys.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?