11th July 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in Software companies?

If we read EIE shall we get jobs in software companies and whether it is near to EEE

23rd December 2012, 01:47 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get jobs in Software companies?

To get job in software companies you should be a software engineer that is you know how to make a software.You must some good programming languages like java,php etc to pursue your career in software company.
19th January 2013, 10:09 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to get jobs in Software companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If we read EIE shall we get jobs in software companies and whether it is near to EEE

Dear Aspirant,

Yes every Btech domain can get a software job.Because all the students of the BTech are learning C Programming language in the 1st year of their academics.

So they have a equal chance in the software.When the job requirement is C language.

They can try for more software technologies.So that they can have a good chance and good number of job opportunitites.

The Courses you could take are:

• HTML/CSS
  • JAVA
  • ORACLE
  • SQL
  • MS.NET

Try any one of the courses.You could have chance in the IT market.Since getting jobs in the core side can pay you a less salary when compared with the IT market.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
20th January 2013, 12:27 PM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get jobs in Software companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Every B.Tech student can get software engineer job. Because in your first academic year you can contain C- programming Knowledge and each semester contains an open elective course like computers. for software engineer jobs require good communication skills and technical knowledge and programming skills.

And also you are try to concentrate to learn other programming languages in any institutions

The programming languages are

C
C++
java
oracle
PHP coding
.NET
DS
etc

After learning that you have know minimum knowledge about written test and interview and technical knowledge.then you are a good software engineer.
14th September 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in Software companies?

iam an BE civil Engineer with 8 yrs experience ,how can i join software now ... how i will get jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?