16th October 2010, 03:06 PM
lethi

Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?

Hai may i know if degree,10th and inter percentages are less than 60% and in mca more than 60% than is there any chance of geeting job in software companies.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course? -- [New]
  2. Are there any jobs in in any software companies? I have scored 73% in 10th
  3. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  4. How to enter in software filed with 53% marks in 10th? Which companies are suitable for me?
  5. Should I go for software companies? I've done MCA with 56% marks and B.Sc with 58% marks but havve knowledge of .NET with C# along with sql server
  6. What are the jobs in any software companies that I can get after scoring 73% in 10th, 52% in 12th?
  7. Is it possible for me to get jobs in software companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in inter?
  8. List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation?
  9. Am I eligible for Jobs in top IT Companies being a candidate having scored 74% in 10th Class, 57% in 12th Class, 57% in Graduation and 59% in MCA course?
  10. List of companies I can apply for with 55% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 62% marks in graduation?
  11. List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks?
  12. What is the eligibility requirement for candidates in software commpanies?
  13. Which companies I can apply for job if I have got 55% marks in MCA?
  14. List of software companies which allows recruitment of candidates with less than 60% marks in studies?
  15. How to get software jobs after scoring 58% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 68% in B.E (ECE)
  16. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for any software company after scoring 63% in MCA?
  18. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
16th October 2010, 04:06 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?

Hello friend,
There are software companies that do not ask for 60% in 10th or12th,even in graduation some of them dont set the 60% criteria.Mostly MNCs like INFOSYS,WIPRO,TCS,CTS etc asks for 60% in graduation.Since you are MCA above 60% you will get a chance to apply in many other companies.
16th October 2010, 05:33 PM
rohi9t

Angry Re: Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?

obviously you can get a job but you have to start from small scale industries or BPOs and you can further go to top level companies as per your capabilities
16th October 2010, 06:16 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?

Dear friend,
There is some problem when you will go for job in MNC's or other like TCS than you will have to face some problem due to low marks in 10th and may be you are not allow to sit in written test.
But do not worry because you are eligible to sit in many reputed companies because you have scored good marks in MCA. but for getting job you should have knowledge of C,C++,.net,Java etc.

all the best
16th October 2010, 07:28 PM
alekhya

ya u can definitely get
now some of the companies are asking only P.G. pecetage and the companies like patni,HP asking only for 50% in academic year dont worry nice oppurtunities are there
for u at ur door step
16th October 2010, 08:09 PM
yogananda143

this will be a tough question for u.i attended many companies recently.all of them r looking for consistent 60% throught.
16th October 2010, 08:36 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, do'nt worry about low percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation.

you will definately get jobs in IT/Software field .

though you will not get very good company after btech.

but after experiance, you will get good jobs.

all the best..........
16th October 2010, 09:46 PM
theshlag

Y ah, definitely.If you have talent in programming, knowledge about basics in computer science definitely u will get a good job in software companies.The companies not only looking to the mark you are scored, instead they are looking to your talent.Best of luck..
16th October 2010, 09:54 PM
srinivas mamidala

Wink Re: Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethi View Post
Hai may i know if degree,10th and inter percentages are less than 60% and in mca more than 60% than is there any chance of geeting job in software companies.
hai...
According to my knowledge..! yes U can get. past it will be like that,now a days they are not caring about the percentage. just checking out the communication skills and spontaneous. just maintain good percentage in MCA. "Last bench students will rock the country" u know. don't worry.

All the best... for your career.
16th October 2010, 10:09 PM
yashwanth

Ya u can get
but u have to work in any small organisation and then after one or two years of experience
u can easily get it into mnc's
16th October 2010, 10:28 PM
Kopal

yeah u 'll surely get d job..try off campus..n face d interview confidently..u can start frm small company..n den only experience matters...
17th October 2010, 12:10 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

See, whats happen, when a students can not scored 60% marks in 12th exams or in graduation, then they will dissopointed, and think that, they will get any jobs.

But, they will not think that, the graduation is not the end of study.

So, if you can acheive good marks in your master degree, then you are eligible for sit in any interview ad you are eligible to get a company job.

So, if you dont score in 12th or graduation, then please score in your master degree. Because in today senerio, master degree will create more impact and focus on company.

So, if you well scored in your Master degree, then definately you will be recruited.
17th October 2010, 12:05 PM
mettalrose

Dear lethi,
Marks can only get you so far. The only thing that marks do is to get you noticed and to get your profile selected for interview. After that, it all depends on your knowledge of your field of specialization. Since your marks aren't very high, i suggest that you concentrate on building a good profile by undertaking software internships and creative projects. Sooner or later companies do recognize good work. Hence initially yes, you might have to struggle a little compared to the others with better marks but if your software skills are up to the mark, then that struggle period will be shortlived and you shall certainly be succesful.

I hope this helped.
Sincerely,
mettalrose
17th October 2010, 01:53 PM
alekhya

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilmi View Post
Hello friend,
There are software companies that do not ask for 60% in 10th or12th,even in graduation some of them dont set the 60% criteria.Mostly MNCs like INFOSYS,WIPRO,TCS,CTS etc asks for 60% in graduation.Since you are MCA above 60% you will get a chance to apply in many other companies.
hai
thre is a chnce to get a job in companies like patni,delloite,HP where they will ask 50% in academic year
17th October 2010, 02:39 PM
Nucleusdev

You have not good percent in 10th or 12th it doesnt matter.if you have command on your field then you can job in software company...
17th October 2010, 03:51 PM
catchkamal

hey friend...
In today's scenerio.. your past marks does not effect ur present growth (only if u r doing good in your present)...so dont bother much and work hard...
am sure u'll definitely get a good job..goodluck !!

one suggestion ...if am not wrong then in computer application programme you have to be innovative..so try hard with ur theories and apply it as much as you can..once ur good at that, you can crack any damn interview...good luck again !!
17th October 2010, 06:49 PM
Nakul Tyagi

Thumbs up Re: Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?

hi lethi,

if you have good knowledge skills in this field in any development like java,.net,php etc. database knowledge is must for any development.
you can get easily job in software companies.

though you will not get very good company after MCA.

all the best........
18th October 2010, 01:39 AM
Arvind Bhushan

[QUOTE=lethi;219792]Hai may i know if degree,10th and inter percentages are less than 60% and in mca more than 60% than is there any chance of geeting job in software companies.[/QUOTE

Ofcourse you can get job in good software company.If your programming skill is good you can definetly get job,,.
18th October 2010, 12:29 PM
nidhilpalakkal

Post Re: Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?

ya friend you will surely get the job in a highly reputed firms but the only thing is that you need to be a vendor certificate candidate that is if there is a company which demands the knowledge in java then you can find many pupile with high marks in their studies but will not be expert in that platform. so for such persons the company need to provide training for polishing their skills but for a certified candidate the company can able to put them directly to software development. in case of java we have the sun certification so as your interest you can undergo any vendour certification course that will be a high boost for you in such cases the company will not bother about your percentage.
18th October 2010, 12:54 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?

If u want to do job in major software companies then u r going to face so many problems since these companies need more than 60% of marks like-infosys,wipro e.t.c but this is first stage if u r having good knowledge in programming then u can be selected because today everyone want quality and marks does'nt show quality. However u can easily get job in minor companies without any obstacles.
18th October 2010, 01:09 PM
yogeshkumarsoni

hi,
you ofcourse geetining job in software companics. but it is dificult so you make prparetion siricliy.
18th October 2010, 01:53 PM
sachinsharma
Member+

hello dear

u have complete ur master degree so dont worry bcoz u have equal to the btech student

though you will not get very good company after btech.

all the best
18th October 2010, 05:38 PM
koli

Yes!
of course you can get jobs in software companies.
there are so many companies which does not want 60% criteria in 10th and 12th..
so you can apply to those companies.
all the best.
18th October 2010, 07:01 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
Its not a big issue that u havenot score well in ur higher secondary but as u have done pretty well in PG u may get job in software companies, also there is a job in banks named IT officer which requires MCA with 60% ur eligible for that.
Thank u
19th October 2010, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

dont worry many companise will call u
25th October 2010, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

hi to all i completed my graduation through distance with out inter( 2) and iam pursuing mca (distance) can i get job in software testing i passed istqb also pls guide thanks in advance
26th October 2010, 02:42 AM
bikenindia

Quote:
Hi,
Getting jobs in reputed companies like Infosys, wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc is not possible because their eligibility criteria is above 60%
But you shold not worry, since MCA is a course where it has lots of scope and there is 100% chance for you to get job in some firm.

All the best.
Thank you!!!
26th October 2010, 03:52 PM
vja

hello...

now a days,MNCS are asking compulsary 60% from 10th,12th,graduation,masters.but no problem,you can start your job in small companys,after some experience you easily enter into MNCS.

all the best.....
26th October 2010, 09:15 PM
shreyasriv

Its' will be difficult to get a job in software companies because they demand of it. Other you can get any other job in private that you are interested in.
26th October 2010, 11:10 PM
rahul katare

Smile Re: Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?

Quote:
There are software companies that nothing to do with your percent in 10th or12th,even in graduation .Mostly MNCs like INFOSYS,WIPRO,TCS,CTS etc asks for 60% in graduation.
as you are MCA above 60% you will get a chance to apply in many other companies.
best of luck
9th November 2010, 05:14 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?

Today there are many companies who don't ask for your 10th or 12th marks, they want your good performance in graduation or in post graduation or I must say in the higher qualification that you have aquired..

so.. don't worry about it you'll get a good job.. keep trying..all the best..
28th November 2010, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

could u tell me exactly the company names who hires only MCA above 60
28th November 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

tell me the company names who recruit the MCA people above 60 exclusive of 10th and 2, ug.
2nd December 2010, 12:56 PM
sachintomar87

Quote:
please send name that company or websete so that i can apply for software jab you can send at my e-mail [email protected]
3rd December 2010, 09:10 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?

Quote:
Dear friend,
Most of the companies demand 60% overall,you are not eligoble for that,but also you may sit for those companies those are
Dell
Infotech
HP
Weble
Winsys
Techcom
etc...
4th December 2010, 11:37 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?

Quote:
Dear friend,
Your PG percentage is not bad but 10 and 10+2 and UG percentage is quite less than required percentage.
Many of MNC demand 60% overall,there you are not eligible but you can apply for those company like ---
HCL
Satyam
Infotech
Weble
etc...
14th December 2010, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

heyy i am facing a similar confusion...in my case ..i scored 65% in 12th, 69% in bca but 54% in 10th:(....i m currently pursuin mca..nd i m quite sure of gettin 70% in my mca...< vl i b able to make up to my dream company...infosys ,, or tcs,wipro?? shd i tell this to hr at the tym of interview..??
16th December 2010, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

there must be no eligiblity criteria and written test as because this many talented students are not got placement as in written also the student capability canot be tested as the students cheat and clear the test so for what there is written test i dont know im against it.
3rd January 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Re:i am facing a similar confusion...in my case ..i scored 57% in 12th, 70% in B.Tech but 70% in 10th: i b able to make up to my dream company...infosys ,, or tcs,wipro?? shd i tell this to hr at the tym of interview..??
mukul
20th January 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i am MCA final year student.........i got more then 60% marks in 10th ,12th and MCA but graduation marks is 58%....so can you send me the name of companies which hire less then 60 %...............
abhi
21st January 2011, 06:51 PM
Gurpreet Singh Wadhwa

Yes you can get a job in software company but you have to get prepared for apptitude test ,G.D ,And Interview.
as everyone knows recession is going to be over and companies are hiring a large no of persons,but you need to be prepared for it
4th March 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

HI
its yatendra doing btech(it) with 70% but the percentage in 10th is 59% can i get job in software field if yes thn mention the companies name where i can apply plz
8th April 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have scored 69% in 10th and 67% in 12th and 74% in overall graduation (bca). ipersuing MCA so .can i get jobs in software companies after MCA?????
and please tell me the top companies in india as soon as possible>>>>>>>>
18th April 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have scored 72% in 10th, 47% in 12th, 50% in B.Sc and 70% in MCA. will i get jobs in software companies.
7th May 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i got 39% in 10th,49% in 12th and 59.7% in B.C.A nw i m pursuing mca.will i get god job??????
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me,
i m in so much tense
14th May 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 73% in mca but UG percentage is 53. Please give any small scale companies address
3rd June 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have scored 57% in 10th, 54% in 12th, 68% in B.Sc IT AND GOT 5599TH RANK IN IIT JAM AND PURSUING MCA FROM SIKKIM MANIPAL will i get jobs in software companies. please send massage to my e.mail:

E.MAIL ADD: [email protected]
28th June 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i hv got 65%in 10th,50%in 12,71%in bca and 8 cgpa in mca.which are d companies i am eligible.plz reply i m much tensd..
1st July 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,my marks in ssc is 79% and 12th is 69 % and graduation is 59% .my score is in decreasing order. now i am a MCA final year student
my semister grade points are 7.5. can i get job in software companies?
15th July 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i m madhav from agra i got 58% in 10th & 67% in 12th can i got job after BCA with 60%???? reply soon.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?