5th May 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get junior lecturer post in college?

how to get junior lecturer post in colleges....please tell me how can i get

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching centres for Junior Lecturer(chemistry) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer Competitive Exam
  2. Which is the best coaching centre for Junior Lecturer(English) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive exam
  3. Which is the coaching centre for Junior Lecturer ECE? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive entrance exam
  4. Best colleges in Hyderabad for MEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is the famous coaching centre in Hyderbad for Junior Lecturer ECE
  6. Can I give NET Exam being a candidate of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  7. After completing MSc Botany course from Karnataka State Open university can I apply for government job as a lecturer in Junior College in Maharashtra?
  8. How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?
  9. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?
  11. What is the last date of UP TGT or PGT recruitment?
  12. Am I eligible for Junior Chemistry Lecturer post in Haryana Education Department if selected but having Colour Blindness?
  13. Can I be eligible for the post of Lecturer in a College after doing Ph.D course?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  15. Can I be eligible for lecturer post in B.Ed college after qualifying B.A with 49%?
  16. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  18. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
16th September 2015, 12:11 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get junior lecturer post in college?

To become lecturer in any college, you need to qualify the National Eligibility test conducted by the University Grants Commission. UGC conducts NET examination twice every year in the month of June and December.

You must have done master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The minimum percentage of marks required in master's degree is 55%. For SC/ST candidates it is only, 50%.

There is no upper age limit for the Lectureship post.

Official website www.ugc.ac.in.
4th July 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get junior lecturer post in college?

After completion of ma English. How I can I become junior college lecturer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?