16th January 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for the post of Lecturer in a College after doing Ph.D course?

after doing p.hd can i eligable fr the post of a lecturer in a college?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after M.Sc. in Chemistry? NET exam or MBA?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  3. Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?
  4. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders? -- [New]
  5. Can I be eligible for lecturer post in B.Ed college after qualifying B.A with 49%?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  7. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  8. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  10. Am I eligible to become a teacher of science, maths and arts if I have completed B.Tech and B.Ed course?
  11. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  12. Eligibility for Lecturer Post in any Government Recognized University? Is PHD necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  14. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  15. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  16. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  17. How can I study PhD in Biochemistry being a Lecturer of Sudan having completed Post Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in B.Ed college in AP after pursuing M.A education from UP?
19th January 2012, 07:16 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Can I be eligible for the post of Lecturer in a College after doing Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after doing p.hd can i eligable fr the post of a lecturer in a college?
You have not mentioned the field in which you are doing Ph D.

However, what better qualification is required for the post of Professor than the Ph. D. You will certainly be eligible, not just as a Lecturer but as a Professor. So, proceed with full confidence and complete your research.

Of course, you have to improve your English.

Best of luck!
14th February 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for the post of Lecturer in a College after doing Ph.D course?

I have secured 49% in M.A. ENG.LIT i wish to become a lecturer? Please help me!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?