10th April 2013, 01:42 PM
alli_av

How to get MS degree in regular?

Hi Sir/Madam,

I want to get MS degree in regular but without going to college. Do it is possible ? If so suggest me some good universities

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Major difference between a regular degree and a correspondence degree?
  2. Can I pursue a distance degree course along with some other regular degree course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get MS degree in regular?
  4. Can I get a regular degree without attending the classes from an affiliated university?
  5. How to take admission in CMJ University? Institutes offering distance degree or regular degree?
  6. List of universities offering MCA correspondence degree?
  7. Is MCA degree provided by Ignite through Sastra University a regular degree or correspondence degree? I have completed my graduation in BSc Computer science
  8. Can I join B.Ed with regular in Hyderabad after completing degree with 52%?
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  10. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU? Is it a good choice or should I do regular degree?
  11. Will ICWA course a regular degree course or certificate course?
  12. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  13. Is M.A History correspondence degree and B.Ed regular degree in the same examination valid?
  14. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  15. Am I eligible to study for bachelor of law after completing B.Com with 55%?
  16. What can I do after diploma in industrial electronics?
  17. Can I do distance or regular university after passing 44% in degree -- [New]
  18. List of career opportunities available for a B.Com graduate?What are the further studies I should go for? I'm 28 years old married lady and interested in glamour industry
21st June 2013, 02:05 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

Default Re: How to get MS degree in regular?

hiiiiii,

yes u can do MS degree

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?