13th June 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How to retrieve CMAT roll number and password?

I had applied for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) exam. However, I lost my admit card and forgot my roll number and password. How can I retrieve my CMAT roll number and password?

14th June 2018, 10:56 AM
KALAIVANI1312
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to retrieve CMAT roll number and password?

1.Visit CMAT official Website
2.Click ‘Download Admit Card’ link
3.Go to Registered Applicant Sign In page
4.Submit your Email ID and Password, as per your prior registration
5.View your CMAT 2018 Admit Card
6.Download and Print your CMAT 2018 Admit Card
14th June 2018, 11:35 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Graduates of any discipline who are permanent citizens of India, are eligible to apply for Common Management Admission Test(CMAT) which is a national - level admission test for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE.

Process to retrieve CMAT Roll Number and Password:

At the time of submitting the application form for CMAT exam, candidates need to give correct email address of them in the "Contact details" section. After submitting the application form, they will receive an email from CMAT authority consisting the login credentials. So, if you loss the password, you will find it in that email.

Then, login with your login credentials and download the admit card from official website of CMAT (Official website link). Roll number is written on the admit card. Check the admit card keenly.
15th June 2018, 12:06 AM
ranu shahi

If you have remembered then at the time of registration you were asked to mention email id.
You have to mention it in almost every form.
You can go to your email id and there you will find a message conforming about successful registration. There registration number and password is also mentioned and from there you will be able to retrieve roll number and password of CMAT entrance examination.
15th June 2018, 01:14 AM
Queryasker
Junior Member+

Check your email address which you have registered at the time of application. After every successful application, authority sends a email containing login password. You can retrieve that from email.
15th June 2018, 09:14 PM
stutiswet2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had applied for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) exam. However, I lost my admit card and forgot my roll number and password. How can I retrieve my CMAT roll number and password?
You can visit CMAT official website i.e. http://www.aicte-cmat.in and contact them for roll number and password. Other way is to contact them on their phone number: 022 66258304
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?