2nd November 2010, 06:38 PM
suchii

Research Fellowship Programs and Institutes after M.Tech?

what is career scope after doing an m.tech?whether we can apply for research fellowship in renowned institutes or we wl be able to get placements in it companies?

2nd November 2010, 11:11 PM
nanajisachin123

Default Re: Research Fellowship Programs and Institutes after M.Tech?

hai.....
Award of KVPY Fellowship’2010 (XI, XII, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MBBS, B.Arch)
TIFAC:Women Scientist Scholarship (WOS-C)
IIT, Kharagpur: Recruitment of Junior Project Assistant and Research Associate /Senior Research Fellow (B.Tech / M.Tech can Apply)
IGCAR: Vacancies for B.Tech / BSc. /MSc. /Diploma Freshers
Scholarships’10: Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarships For Doctoral Studies (2010)
UGC University Grants Commission: ME/ MTECH in Engineering/ Technology | Research Fellowship Programs in New Delhi.
IITB | INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Bombay | Government/ PSU Jobs 2010 | BE/ BTECH/ MTECH (Electrical, Electronics, Computers, IT, Civil, Transportation) | July 2010 | Last Date: 15 July, 2010.
Agharkar Research Institute: Recruitment of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech | Women Scientist Fellowship Scheme in Pune |Last date: 31st March 2010.
Department of Science & Technology : Recruitment of Scientist 'B' | BE/ B.Tech |New Delhi| Public Sector
IIIT Indian Institute of Information Technology: MTECH Engineers | Research and Trainings | Government Jobs in Allahabad | Last DAte: March 26, 2010.

Eligibility for Applying
Academic requirements:* Students who have secured not less than 80% (Maths & Science Subject only) in their 10th and 12th or equivalent examinations and not less than first class in graduation and post graduation (if applicable). Only students presently studying in I & II year of B.Sc., I, II & III year of B.E / B.Tech./ MBBS/BV.Sc/B.Pharm.,lyearof M.Sc and I-IV year of Integrated M.Sc., with the above mentioned academic requirements should apply. The students selected under this programme are placed with scientists at the Centre or elsewhere in India, for 2 months with a stipend of Rs. 5000/- p.m and travel support as per Govt of India norms.

Detailed application form can be downloaded from http://www.jncasr.ac.in/srfp.php or may be obtained by writing to the address mentioned below with a self-addressed envelope of 16×25cms with stamp of Rs.10/-

The Assistant Coordinator Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Jakkur P.O., Bangalore 560 064.
8th November 2010, 05:19 PM
giip

If you are really looking forward to make your career in Research & Development, IP would be the best option for you. The field of IP covers patents, trade marks, trade secrets, designs R & D and other creative forms of human endeavour, which increasingly constitutes a very significant component of success for companies and Individuals.

You can certainly do these courses from GIIP Delhi & Bangalore centers:-
Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights and Patent Management - For science, engineering, technical graduates, post graduates and law & management graduates with technical qualifications (9 months, full time)

Post Graduate Certificate in Intellectual Property Law and Practice - For technical, legal and management graduates, post graduates (3 months, full time)

Executive Programmes

Short Term Professional Programs

Patent Agent Exam Training
5th April 2012, 09:42 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

If you are really looking forward to make your career in Research & Development, IP would be the best option for you. The field of IP covers patents, trade marks, trade secrets, designs R & D and other creative forms of human endeavour, which increasingly constitutes a very significant component of success for companies and Individuals.

You can certainly do these courses from GIIP Delhi & Bangalore centers:-
Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights and Patent Management - For science, engineering, technical graduates, post graduates and law & management graduates with technical qualifications (9 months, full time)

Post Graduate Certificate in Intellectual Property Law and Practice - For technical, legal and management graduates, post graduates (3 months, full time)

Executive Programmes

Short Term Professional Programs

Patent Agent Exam Training

GOOD LUCK
31st October 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave completed my msc inbiochemistryin 2006.i have 6yrsbreak after msc due to family .ihave qualified gate with 94percentile and now ihave taken admission for phd sir plz tell me i ameligible for women scientist fellowship programme.plz reply meat my mail id. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?