23rd January 2013, 12:14 PM
shanmugamseetha

How to get placed in WIPRO or Infosys? I am a EEE student

iam eee student.is any software courses is needed to place in wipro or infoys

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  2. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Criteria for a lateral entry student to get a job in TCS, Infosys and WIPRO?
  4. Any scope for GNIIT student in WIPRO, SAP, Infosys, TCS?
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
  7. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  8. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  9. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys? -- [New]
  10. Question pattern and procedure to apply for Infosys and Wipro off campus?
  11. Whether Wipro and Infosys provides Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  12. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  14. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  15. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  17. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  18. Job Opportunities in Wipro and Infosys for the candidates of ECE stream?
28th January 2013, 02:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get placed in WIPRO or Infosys? I am a EEE student

Yes you can apply for a job with Wipro or Infosys. For this, you need to get through their screening process. Those interested to attend the selection process of Infosys must have a consistent score of 65%. In case of Wipro, the cut off percentage is 60%. They must be free of backlogs papers also.
7th May 2014, 01:37 PM
manibrofy

Exclamation Re: How to get placed in WIPRO or Infosys? I am a EEE student

i am eee student for periyar maniammai university.i want to job wibro.what i do.i learn any extra knowledgable cources.are any software courses.
15th August 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

eee students have priority as ece students for companies like infosys, techmahindra,tcs etc.,
26th August 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

iam an eee student ia there any jobs for eee students in infosys for any other companies..how can i get that job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?