4th December 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Whether Wipro and Infosys provides Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Hello
Does Infosys, Wipro offer internship
to B.Tech 2nd year students?
my branch is computer science engg
with regards
praveen kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  4. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  10. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  11. Internship in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for MCA final year student?
  12. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  14. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  16. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  18. Does Infosys, Wipro offer internship to B.Tech 2nd year students?
9th December 2014, 11:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Wipro and Infosys provides Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that Infosys or Wipro does not offer internship to B.Tech 2nd year students. They offer internship to third year students and that too to the students of Tier-1 institutes which involves top IITs, ISM and IT-BHU. They also offer internship to the students whom they recruited during on-campus recruitment but only from certain institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?