28th August 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get placement after securing 58.4% in 12th, 77% in 10th and 70% in B.E Civil Engineering? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA?

i have secured 58.4% in 12th and 77% in 10th and 70% in B.E.civil engineering i want to know whether i can get placement in any top construction company or should i go for M.tech. or MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get placement in any top construction company like L&T, HCC after scoring 70% in B.E Civil Engineering, 77% in 10th and 58.4% in 12th? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA?
  2. What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?
  4. Am I eligible for placement in HP after securing 88% in 10th and 79% in 12th
  5. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  6. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  7. Am I eligible for placement in companies? I'm M.Tech 2nd year and got 73% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 65% marks in B.Tech respectively
  8. Can I get placed in any top construction company like L&T, HCC and any other company after scoring 70% in B.E Civil, 77% in 10th and 58.4% in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT? -- [New]
  10. After Civil Engineering is it better to continue to higher studies or jobs should be preferred? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  12. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  13. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  14. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  15. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  16. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  17. How to join in Civil Engineering after securing good percentage of marks in 10th and with great knowledge?
  18. Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?
28th October 2011, 08:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get placement after securing 58.4% in 12th, 77% in 10th and 70% in B.E Civil Engineering? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA?

Yes, with the above mentioned percentages of marks, you can definitely get in to good jobs in both the sectors. You can opt for MBA or M.Tech as per your decision. M.Tech will help you to get in to core technical field. MBA will help you to get in to the management related field. Hence you can choose your course accordingly.
28th October 2011, 11:49 PM
blizard

Default Re: Can I get placement after securing 58.4% in 12th, 77% in 10th and 70% in B.E Civil Engineering? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA?

Dear friend,
You have decent marks in your 10th standard ans in graduation level.
But your marks in your 12th standard is not so good.
Your marks in 12th standard is only 58% which is below 60%.

You also know very well that most of the good companies wants more than 60% marks in whole academic career.From that point of view you will face a little bit problem in the time of campus recruitment.

These are the companies you can not sit :

>>L&T
>>ALSTOM
>>SYNTEL
>>VEDANTA
>>ECIL etc.

If you are interested in higher study then it will be the best option for you.

For higher study you will have to sit for GATE examination.
If you will be able to score a good result in this examination then you will get a good college and then the opportunity will increase...

all the best......
16th August 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i have 88% in class 10 and 62% in twelve and 68% in graduation in mechanical engineering in nit. will i get good job???plz help me i am frustrated
16th August 2012, 09:36 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Most companies today require atleast 60% marks in 10th,12th & graduation.So low in any of these would make you non-eligible.But taking up a post graduation course could alter your career.Doing a M-Tech program would let you enter the core field while a MBA course can land you getting a management job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?