1st November 2010, 06:11 PM
Abhi Srivatsa

How to get projects in companies?

Suggestions for doing Project work in companies

Hi Friends ...
Myself Abhilash , im a 2011 passout graduate from Computer Science and Engg background. And im in my final semester where i should do my project,and please friends suggest me how to get projects in companies , as i heard that those company based projects wont be revealed online , and are given to only their workers around dere. The latest news i heard dat HP has conducted interviews for giving deir projects for 2011 grads. And how can one get to know abt these things ?? whether i should register in any company or any website ?? Actually the assessment for the s/w job is done by the major project done as i heard from the most s/w job doers. And also what is the prospectus for the 2011 passouts in the software field ? how will be the options ? im tensed friends.. plz suggest me..all ur valuable replies are accepted..

1st November 2010, 08:30 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get projects in companies?

if you are interested to take certain project then you can either wait for the company offers . or apply for it through net. show the company your talent in your application which can impress them .and if you suceeded then you will surely get your project. and after getting the project do it well because first impression is the last impression.
1st November 2010, 08:58 PM
rameezmssr

Hai friend i too a 2011 passout graduate in Aeronautical Engg. My advice is that dont get tensed. many job opportunities available and current review shows IT field is Blooming again with Robotic
1st November 2010, 10:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

To get a project in companies, then firstly write and send letters to companies HR through your college.

Because in now a days companies do not encourage students to do the project in the company.

But they may give a project and ask them to do the same by themselves giving them help.

So, please send letters o the comapany and get a letter from your college also and send that college letter along with the letter, which you are send to the company for the purpose. So that they will give you a chance of doing project work in companies.

And, if you have any doubt, then please contact to your college, they will provide you necessary information and help you also.
1st November 2010, 11:16 PM
rohi9t

you can contact to some of the consultancy for this and there are notice publish in newspaper for projects work in IT companies and many of your professors are connected with some of the companies will give you information about that. computer engg. are well demanded in the industry so dont worry about that every thing will be all right

Best of luck for your Future.
1st November 2010, 11:22 PM
nuzhat fathima

hi friend
basically you must have a good percentage if you want a good company,later you must be smart enough to answer their questions.write and send letters to companies in which you are interested in.you must have the knowledge of the latest things whats going around.they may call you for the interview and if you impress them with your talent they may give you the projects.
2nd November 2010, 06:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The first task to be done is to approach the HR of the companies. You can do that by sending a mail. Also most of the companies will have online application form. You need to fill that. Whenever there is a requirement in the companies they first call candidates from their database. Also you college must be having a placement officer. In case you are aware of any recruitment in any company you could ask your college placement officer to approach these companies.
2nd November 2010, 10:48 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

first off all to do project from any company you have to contact with them. if you have any relative who works in any company then this will be very easy for you to do project from that company if he helps you. you need reference of him and after that you can contact with the company. sometime there will be a specified form. company will provide you that form and after fill up the form you have too sign it from your institution.

some company have no form. you have to take a letter from your institution and you have submit to that company. for project letter you may contact to your institution. if you have no reference then also do not worry. there is company who do project for student. but they may take money from you.

it is true that now software market is not so much good like previous. but till now there also so many scope in software field. if you have good knowledge on you subject then easily you will get a good job. don't be tensed for that. try to study attentively. you will get job.

if you want to know about recent job then best website for you is www.freshersworld.com. visit this website you will get so many job notification. training details also available here. and also question paper is also available.

best of luck.
2nd November 2010, 02:13 PM
Anmol01

ok akhilesh if you want to do project from companies then you must have
1. links in that company or you should have refrence there. But if u are not having any refrence or contact in company then 2. just apply for project by sending a request for the same and attach a letter for training which you got from your institute and send to the company. And if you still find it difficult to find any solution then my suggestion to you is to go for a site of company here you will find the contacts then just contact them and ask them about the procedure they better will tell you..
2nd November 2010, 08:19 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to get projects in companies?

Dear
you get project in any company when you contact from HR that company then he will check to you you can do project or not.you fill up the form for project and give the HR to that company.
you try always then you got a chance have to do project in any company.
best of luck................
2nd December 2010, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i am a prefinal year student i have more than 80% marks in b.tech(it) but i scored only 50% marks on hsc. may i eligible to work on software company.
29th May 2011, 11:39 PM
shivakumar_m32

1st we should choose projects or simply we should send a letter
11th October 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i am doing final year BE civil engineering at Thanjavur. I want to do my final year project at Tiruchirappalli or at Chennai. WHICH COMPANIES ARE PERMITTING STUDENTS TO DO POROJECTS PREFERRABLY IN cHENNAI? PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS
28th December 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

my name is priya. doing BE in computer science. i will do final year project in tcs or cts. please help me.
25th May 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

hi frndz,
I'm doing final year mca . i have more than 70% in hsc,ug.
but i scored only 45% marks in sslc may i eligible to word on
software company.
any one respone me.
1st October 2012, 09:14 PM
manas.career

Hello,
Write and send letters to companies in which you are interested in.
You must have the knowledge of the latest things whats going around.they may call you for the interview and if you impress them with your talent they may give you the projects.
21st October 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

hi,
am a final year student can any1 suggest company based on biomedical instrumentation field in banglore plz
29th March 2013, 10:39 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

1 down vote

Being a company that just sells "software engineering" is far too generic. As Franky B says, the key is to find a niche that just isn't big enough for the big boys. Finding that niche can take time. We had to grind away taking the scraps from the big boys until we noticed a very small niche growing in the market. Because of our small size we switched straight away to focus on it. That was 4 years ago, the medium sized competitors started to take an interest about 12 months ago, but by then it was too late, we dominate that sector now. Yes, it gets risky as the big boys come in, but then, they are more likely to simply buy you out at that point rather than try to compete.

Hi All:

We have a software development company in India. Currently, we have an employee strength of about 15 folks, in varied technologies - .NET, Java, PHP, HTML, UI design etc.

We have a couple of local clients but, as everyone knows, if we have to grow and expand, we need overseas clients. Question is: how to get the projects? I know, getting first project would be a challenge, after that, it will be relatively easier.

I am in the US. I also have a small corporation here in the US since 2009, so, US representation is not an issue.

Any advise? Any direction would be helpful.

Thanks
29th March 2013, 11:38 PM
AsK_Mohit

Thumbs up Re: How to get projects in companies?

All to-be software engineers,

This one is specially for you guys.

I am currently working in iGate on a project of banking domain.Let me tell you one fact.No company discloses the list of projects they are doing.This is entirely personal to the company and the only way You can get bits and pieces of information about any company's project is through any engineer working over there.But to be more precise,they too only know there part in that project predominantly and the entirety of the project.

Now the question asked here was how to get projects from company.I second with an answer above which is to wait for company offers.
But the interesting part is that many universities are now encouraging 8th semester industrial training which is helping students to learn the intrinsic and minute difference b/w theoretical and pragmatic knowledge.

I suggest you to take up training in any small IT firm. OR You can register yourself on competitions like TGMC and those of microsoft and many others.Work on an idea and u'll seeing yourself being recognised by many companies.

Lastly,IT sector in India is almost reaching its saturation.What you need is go for new technologies like cloud computing and server mgmnt.IF you even have a little knowledge about these topics,believe me,you are in for a paradise.
AS far as getting job offers,you must never leave a stone unturned,GIVE elitmus and amcat,they'' help you a lot.

Any job aspirant can mail me there cv's at [email protected].
I'll make sure to put them in my company's portal.
Any questions,I'm always available and ready to help.

Make sure that your mind rebels to stagnation.Work hard.
26th April 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

My Name is Mani Chowdary,we are providing website designing and developments, these all services & technologies
we are providing, ManiQue Soft is a professional web development company based in Hyderabad, hat offers website design, custom software development,online database development and e-commerce solutions. we are looking for a projects to our company, any buddy help me ,how to get the projects to my company,
thanks
[email protected]
30th April 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

We are into SAP (SAP-ABAP, CRM Technical, Solution Manager, Transport Management, Release Manager, SAP Testing and Functional Consultants) and Microsoft Technologies software development, Consulting and servicing industry from past 6 years (We have branches in Europe India and Bangladesh). Also we are expertise to implement SAP Solution Manager to existing SAP users.
Also we have developed a tool called Application Cockpit top on SAP Solution Manager. As you know standard SAP Solution Manager Tool is bit complicated for users and most of the time transports are IT dependency. Due to these problems ImpleVista developed a tool called SAP Solution Manager Application Cockpit. This tool developed with single window with all SAP Solman Functionalities. Here is Application cockpit Single wind screen%u2026.And most of the functionalities will run automatically without any human dependency

Why ImpleVista SAP Application and support?

%u2022 We developed a customized tool for Change Management process where user can easily access the system to create Change Request.
%u2022 Transport Activities are completely automated. So there is no manual work and human dependency.
%u2022 Application Cockpit has been integrated with transport activities. Users can perform required activities themselves without any tickets or IT help.
%u2022 Using Application Cockpit organization can reduce the support resources as well as it will reduce the IT cost and time (Please note that we will assure you that, your organization save more than 50% of IT cost).
%u2022 So multiple client satellite systems can be connected without any impact
%u2022 Since most of the companies working globally with different time zones%u2026.so most of the time users are finding the dependency for any transports due to time zone difference%u2026.but Application Cockpit will help you to stop the dependency%u2026.because as I mentioned earlier lines, this tool work as automated tool%u2026based on the time schedule transports are moving without any manual dependency.

Please let me know your free time, according to that, I will schedule a demo.

Also you can find more details in our website: www.implevista.com

So do let me know for further clarification.

Thanks & Regards
Gundappa
SAP Business Development and Delivery Manager
Mob No: 91-97400-89196
E-Mail:[email protected]
2nd January 2022, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

My self Rohit Goswami and i passed 12 in 2019 and i am doing graduation so i want to take some project of companies so how can i able to take prohect of companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?