13th July 2011, 01:12 AM
Nasira

Which companies will allow me to do projects without a referral employee? Which private institutes will help me in doing the project?

hai...
I need to do major project in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I prefer to do project in companies in Hyderabad. I would like to know Which companies will allow to do projects without a referral employee??... and which private institutes helps in doing project???

28th November 2011, 12:10 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Which companies will allow me to do projects without a referral employee? Which private institutes will help me in doing the project?

Hi,
if you have good knowledge in your academics and percentage above 65 then you need not worry about the referrel. you directly post your resume in the company official websites and if you are interested to do a particular project then fetch them those details also. then the company people will look at your profile and if they think you are the eligible candidate then they will contact you and take your interview and assign you a project. for this you need not require any reference all that you need to have is to have grip on your subject and great ideas to be implemented on your project.

all the best
4th January 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies will allow me to do projects without a referral employee? Which private institutes will help me in doing the project?

can i view any project with its software process model
22nd May 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am dev. I and my friend now in MBA third sem so we need some summer project in pune. the projects are in HR and Production can you help us to find any organization or company for the projects in pune.
27th June 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

hai...
I need to do major project in Electrical and electronics Engineering. I prefer to do project in companies in ernamkulam. I would like to know Which companies will allow to do projects without a referral employee??... and which private institutes helps in doing project???
15th November 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Hai... am pursing final year BBM. I want to do a project on Inventory Management so can you please suggest me a list of companies that allow me to do a project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?