2nd March 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

CTS or Wipro Technologies, which is better to join for B.Tech fresher?

Hello everyone
Which company is better CTS or
WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES for B.Tech Freshers?
Please tell me as soon as possible
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Aptitude test is organized in CTS off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher?
  2. Job opportunities in CTS for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  3. Which company should I join for better growth and knowledge between CTS and Wipro?
  4. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  5. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  6. Being a fresher where should I join between Wipro and Cognizant Technology Solutions if got selected in both companies?
  7. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  8. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  9. Which company is better Cognizant OR TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
  11. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  13. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  14. List of companies which hire students below 60%?
  15. Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's?
  16. Possibility to get placed in Wipro Off-Campus drive for BCA fresher?
  17. Which are the top 10 IT companies from the following list?
  18. IBM vs CTS, Which one is better to join?
4th March 2015, 10:31 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: CTS or Wipro Technologies, which is better to join for B.Tech fresher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
Which company is better CTS or
WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES for B.Tech Freshers?
Please tell me as soon as possible
Thank you in advance
CTS and Wipro Technologies are both IT Companies whose main projects are the outsourced projects that they obtain from various countries around the world but the bulk of the projects are from the United States of America.
For a B.Tech Freshers Student both these companies are very good as these companies provide a very good training to all the B.Tech freshers student that they have recruited.
For a B.Tech freshers student the ideal company to join would be a company which has the maximum number of projects.
The more number of projects a candidate works on the greater will be his job experience and the greater will be his chances of changing companies and in turn getting a promotion both in terms of salary and post.

Among CTS and Wipro Technologies the company which has a better future and has more number of projects in hand is CTS.
CTS is a company which is growing at a very good rate and the fundamentals of the company along with its balance sheet looks very good.
CTS also has a better training program for all the freshers candidates and the job satisfaction of employees is better than that of Wipro Technologies.
So it will be best for you to join CTS over Wipro Technologies as in the long run CTS is a company which is going to be in a better place when compared to Wipro Technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?